1. have an 8330 curve, fixed the custom theme problem in cdk, but cant seem ... Software & Theme Development forum

holster27 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303721d5

Question 2 questions cant find an answer to.

Advertisement

1. have an 8330 curve, fixed the custom theme problem in cdk, but cant seem to figure out when I go from the home screen to the full icon screen, why I cant seem to make that a different background. I have a different one chosen on theme builder, but in the simulator and on the phone it does not work. I have a different one for the lock screen, the home screen, the incoming call screen, but cant seem to get that one to change. Is it even possible?

2. In my custom theme, I have my messages icon with 3 entries option selected (to show the top 3 messages below the icon). But on my phone, no messages showing. Is it a setting on my phone or is it something in cdk i am missing.

Thanks for your help, I am trying to work out these few issues I have and than start posting my custom themes.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    1. the full screen is the same as home screen

2. it only shows new messages
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

pinpoint no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

You can make the homescreen and custom icon screen have two separate backgrounds.

You want to show msg indicators on your custom icon set, set your icons as "device application type". You may need composer to achieve that goal.

holster27 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303721d5

Question

Quote Originally Posted by pinpoint View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

You can make the homescreen and custom icon screen have two separate backgrounds.

You want to show msg indicators on your custom icon set, set your icons as "device application type". You may need composer to achieve that goal.
    is the home screen the lock screen or the "zen,today,custom" screen that only has the few icons you set up on it. I thought it was that and I set up that with one background and then set up the screen that has all the icons with a different background, but that doesn't export or show. I will work on the message problem, appreciate your help any further.