+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ok smooth, good to know they´re your pals...and not associates .... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Advertisement

Ok smooth, good to know they´re your pals...and not associates.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Quote Originally Posted by miltw3 View Post
    ...because size matters. Have you seen the size of the new Android devices? I remember when people used to wonder how I could carry around such a big phone like a Blackberry. LOL! Power in a small size makes me like my BB. I can watch video on TV
    I don´t think size really, ever, mattered....and argument like any other. The BB´s always seem to manage to be the "comfortable" to carry around. The form fit, the keyboard etc always fitted snuggly in my hand...

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    I've tried coming back to Blackberry twice in the past couple months(and android once)....and none of the attempts were anywhere close to as satisfying as my iPhone 4 Just sayin......
    Apple iPhone 5C 16gb (Green)

Follow Me on Twitter

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ^^^quite the opposite for me. The wife has the iPhone 4 now, and sometimes I Do pick it up to use (it irritates her to no-end).
    But at the end of the day, she gets it back !
    Different strokes for different folks...

My boss's boss, the big kahuna, told me that sometimes when hiring upper management one of the most important considerations is what kind of smartphone they are using. Serious. All other things equal, he will glance at their device and determine their organizational skills and get a glimpse at what they do with their spare time. BlackBerrys win - and, interestingly enough, older phones that cannot be considered "smartphones" (Motorola RAZR, phones like that) come in second. He says that the calendar on iPhone is horrible and if a person is "in love" with the Apple device, he becomes concerned with their ability to make appointments and keep schedules. Kind of like in the old days when one of the most important considerations in hiring is whether the applicant brought their own pen or not, indicating whether they are prepared and plan ahead. True.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    'Tell u one thing, I wish I could flip, turn, or slide my Incredible and produce one of those (real) keyboards!

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    'Tell u one thing, I wish I could flip, turn, or slide my Incredible and produce one of those (real) keyboards!
    ...geez J, don´t make me sad for you... All smartphones with just a touch screen are, also, cute...not so efficient, and very smudgy but...cute.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12