+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...se-BlackBerrys... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: Why people still use BlackBerrys

Advertisement

latosha no está en línea Stack level 3
    awesome article. for me, there's no love-hate relationship though. Its all love...from 8700, to 8800, to 8310, to 8520, to 9800...it's all love, baby...

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ^^^Thank-you latosha. BB is a perpetual "come back" phone. There´s no other like it. I´m sure, also, that there are no other smartphones that cause such sentiment...

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Excellent article!! It would be interesting to see the percentage of those that want to change to another phone and then come back to the blackberry. Your comments hit the nail on the head, if you are on a blackberry it is less likely that you are playing or surfing since it is harder to do, but you could well be networking with your bbm, or sending e-mails. Love the red and green light!

RemyKirin no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me
    There is a reason its nicknamed crack-berry lol. I started right after the trackwheel era with the 8100 and have stuck to the line ever since. Another love hate thing for most is the OS, some may say its boring but you are able to find everything fast and there is a very small learning curve when u switch up to a new BB. OS6 will challenge that a bit but all in all im sure it will be easy to learn. ^_^ Oh and for the record I think anyone who really used BBM finds that to be very useful and addicting lol

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ^^^take it from me Remy. Getting used to the OS 6.0 is ... hell, it´s easier than easy ! It´s all there, just in a different package.
    Trustfull BB´s !
    Thanks dushdavj !

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    Great article!!!!!!
    I have went from the 7290, 7100x, 8700r, 8100, 8800, 8300, 8310, 8320, 8900, 9530, 8520, and the 9000.
    BUT now I have the iPhone 4 and I am the most pleased I have ever been. However... I still use my Storm for bbm
    It is too addicting but other than that, I have almost successfully kicked my habit.
    In answer to dushdavj, I only know of one person to switch away from BlackBerry and head back to it but I am sure there are a lot more.
    This article says it all... except for the writer has a Torch now and not an iPhone 4 haha.
    Delfim, I do agree that the BlackBerry causes much sentiment, no argument there. I live in Toronto, Canada, and the BlackBerry's go for more money than all other smartphones of a 3-year contract price. I think that has to change soon (Torch-$200 as opposed to iPhone-$160)... Especially since RIM is 2 hours away in Waterloo, Canada!!! (Come on RIM, get it together!!!)

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Nice advertising scheme by RIM. Promoting their silly torch. I do agree that bb's are great for business as well as for those who are concerned with security. I mean drug dealers are now relying on bb's because of its encrypted bbl messages. So if you're a drug dealer, bb's are the way to go. .

Quick shout out to Delfim, my pal
    Last edited by raton; 10-26-2010 at 12:20 PM.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Nice advertising scheme by RIM. Promoting their silly torch. I do agree that bb's are great for business as well as for those who are concerned with security. I mean drug dealers are now relying on bb's because of its encrypted bbl messages. So if you're a drug dealer, bb's are the way to go. .

Quick shout out to Delfim, my pal
    Dont' forget PayPal with the added benefit of never exchanging $ in person. Make a deposit and I will send you a BBM letting you know where to pick it up.
    Very, Very difficult to connect the dealer with the incident.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    ^^^^ Now you guys KNOW that nobody would ever use a RIM product in this fashion.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Geez, what type of forum is Pinstack turning into ? Come on mods, get hold of these guys and send them ....somewhere ! Delinquents...!
    Raton, you´re a bad influence; srl ... the trader ? Work for a commission? And Chokem ? Soft, man, soft...
    At least smooth has an opinion. There´s some hope here...

(good laugh this!)

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    Just popped in rocking my Torch....couldnt stand the stacks on my 9k or 97k...
    godsdameatIluvdezlittleboxes

The answer to everything?...BBSAK http://rimgeeks.com/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=56

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    I knew my iPhone 4 pals raton and srl7741 would show up sooner or later
    (Some of the few people who know about good devices and can maximize the capabilities of one)

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    9800 best of both worlds!

miltw3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    ...because size matters. Have you seen the size of the new Android devices? I remember when people used to wonder how I could carry around such a big phone like a Blackberry. LOL! Power in a small size makes me like my BB. I can watch video on TV

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast