+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...-the-Gander...... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: What is Good for the Goose is Good for the Gander...

Advertisement

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    its all a big conspiracy, when a discovery is made, they get in line to "give it" to the customers

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I know a guy that knows a guy that his sister's friend knows a guy that uses Mywi....it's the ****

PIN/ID
    Apple
    This is no surprise. You're not going to have a issue unless you treat your cellular data plan as your main source.

If you're needing to tether why not pay for what you use? I agree that some of the plans and overages can be a bit ridiculous. This is why it is good to read the ToA before you sign and get someone knowledgeable enough to fit a plan to your situation.

They've said it many times before that this is in response to the top 5% of users that consume huge amounts of data.

While we all feel as if we may be getting shafted by the big bad cell companies, i try not to worry over such little things and make sure I'm on top of what I need so I don't have disruptions and can carry on as usual. My time is more valuable to me than to try to figure a way around the $0.36 a day plan.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Don't worry jailbreakers...we always find a way to get stuff for free ... Just give it some time
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Don't worry jailbreakers...we always find a way to steal ... Just give it some time
    Fixed it for ya

+ Reply to Thread