+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by delfim Thanks Craig. I must stress a fact here, if I may. ... Smartphone News forum

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by delfim View Post
    Thanks Craig. I must stress a fact here, if I may. The BB 9900 IS the best BB to date. It´s well built. Looks good. Works well.
    My questions, and what may lead to a feeling of negativity about the product, is RIM - strategy, marketing, selling etc.
    Y'know, I have to give it back Monday morning. That's the bad part. The price is also prohibitive. I'd keep it if I could. Definitely.
    I thought your review was excellent, Del. It was one of the least biased I've seen.

You are correct regarding RIM's marketing failures. I had a conversation on Twitter earlier with a few people. We commented on how we have not seen any BlackBerry TV commercials (or even billboards) in at least 1 1/2 to 2 years.
    Laura

Follow me on Twitter @lak611

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    ...............have not seen any BlackBerry TV commercials (or even billboards) in at least 1 1/2 to 2 years.
    Hmmmmmmmmmm. I'll bet there's a reason for that and it (the reason) is not good for RIM

BestWitted no está en línea Stack level 7
    Great job del.....when it hits ATT.....i'll be in line....

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ... I thought you would get one. Let me know.

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    Very valid point. But why can't RIM's devices do BOTH? Their declining marketshare reflects the end consumer's desire to have both IMO.
    Glenn, I agree.

That is the reason I am not upgrading to an OS7 device. I will get a QNX device next year, or else I will switch to Android or Windows 7 Phone.
    Laura

Follow me on Twitter @lak611

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12