+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...esire-S-Review... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: WHAT I SAY: HTC Desire S Review 2

Advertisement

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Update:

I've got it and...a bit disappointed with the Camera, as I said.
    The rest is fabulous. Imagine the "Goliath" 1.0Ghz and 768 RAM on a phone which is half the size of the HD _ it´s bistering fast, the browser is, well... a superfast experience. Actually faster than the Nexus S which I have lying on the table next to it.Obviously the size of the screen turns this little David into a dream cruiser !
    It´s actually smaller than what I thought it would be. The aluminium skeleton casing is super robust, the finished product is very well polished and well assembled. It fits well in the hand, and no funny noises... solid !
    The Gingerbread is not a surprise - it contributes to the speed of the whole package. HTC, with its famous UI, have made the identity of Gingerbread (as in the Nexus S) unrecognizable. The 7 home screens and their personalized widgets ARE GOOD !
    Well, that´s it... lets see how long it lasts in my hand. The EVO is just around the corner... Eh, Eh...!

+ Reply to Thread