+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...T-I-SAY-HTC-HD... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: WHAT I SAY: HTC DESIRE HD

Advertisement

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Very good review Del. I can only find a couple of things that I dont like about this phone-the battery life (which I will soon remedy with an extended battery, and the call quality (tinny sound) when on speaker. Other than that I love the UI and customization of this phone. Is it better than an i4? Probably not, but it's REALLY close. Some things it does better, some not as good. The i4, as I have maintained, is the smoothest OS out there hands down. But this Inspire is no slouch either. Iphone-A; Inspire-B+.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Rdills will probably tell you to root it. and tell you how !
    ...and then compare to the i4 JB as well. That should be interesting.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    True, but that looks like quite an undertaking. not sure if I want to tackle it this soon into the game.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

theapcoach no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have had my HTC Desire HD since January about the sound quality and battery. Firstly the battery life will last longer if you are only using the phone to receive calls, which for a business person I find frustrating having to charge every day. With the sound quality, I don't even find it enjoyable to listen to music due the poor quality.

Another problem I have had is that the phone has stopped syncing with the HTC software. For over 3 months now I have tried 3 different makes of PC all have window 7, in order for the software to recognise the phone. Even recent software upgrades have not solved the problem. It was suggested on the forum that I should reset the phone back to factory default. But why should I have to do that it would cause me great inconvenience business wise.

One more thing I am also experiencing is the loss of my mobile Internet service intermittently. Sometimes when I have switched on the phone it has not recognised the service, even though I have a contract with Orange for this. I get the service back by closing down the phone and taking the sim card out for a minute and putting back in.

So whilst I do like the model, these issues are preventing my from using the HTC to full capacity, in relation to the daily activities I want to carry out with it.

+ Reply to Thread