+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...his-say-to-you... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: What does this say to you ?

Advertisement

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Two answers come to mind-
    1. That Darth Vader is roasting a couple of Ewoks over an open fire while whistling a tune. OR
    2. That Del has lost his mind?
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I think I'm gonna go with option numbah Juan.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    Two answers come to mind-
    1. That Darth Vader is roasting a couple of Ewoks over an open fire while whistling a tune. OR
    2. That Del has lost his mind?

I say the Dark Side has become cynical...
    As for your second choice, the only thing I've lost so far is my horse. Where's Brandon?

PIN/ID
    nada
    Well since it's not either one of those, please enlighten us with the correct answer.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    Well since it's not either one of those, please enlighten us with the correct answer.
    Well, let´s see what my imagination can conjure up so you Mods can boost your minds and force a little imagination of your own. Please bear with me.

The story line:

Darth Vader found it necessary to spring Planet Earth a surprise visit. Things weren't ´t going quite as he planned.
    He had left Cupertino a few eons ago, with the task of world domination. Launch the iOS, dominate, disseminate and conquer.
    Lately he came to know that some upstart resembling R2D2 has made quite a dent in his plans, and the people that he had trusted to deliver his intents, have not managed, in fact have failed, compromising the whole Dark Side master plan.
    He parked is Death Star Limo inconspicuously behind the Moon, but somehow some magnetic force had moved his vehicle, and so all on Earth now know he´s around. Drat. When things start going wrong, they never stop.
    Nevertheless, no one knows where he is. Darth Vader had thought it a great idea to emulate the earthling Bear Grylls and survive in the wild, before going to Cupertino.
    He did what he had learned. Lit a fire, easily, with his saber torch.
    He didn´t feel like hunting for food simply because he had no energy. The asthma that he suffers from is really a great physical impediment and running around the bush chasing wild pigs, gouging snakes and frogs, or eating bugs, may just kill him.
    Wisely he had packed his mommies favorite cookies and all he had to do is just toast them a bit.
    And then settle down for the night. No tent was necessary, since he always wore one.
    The following morning would be a hard one.
    Whistling to a tune that eons ago had penetrated his subconscious, he managed an unseen grin.
    It was satisfying to know that his quest still carried on, even if with difficulty.
    And he really had to have a talk to Mommy for inadvertently packing exactly what his Empire is up against.
    "Damn, these Ewoks even look like my nemesis. Gingerbread."
    Last edited by Delfim; 04-07-2011 at 03:06 PM.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    LOL! Well done, Del.

ahinds86 no está en línea Stack level 1
    wow that pic has a lot going on

PIN/ID
    nada
    Ahh, a Pulitzer Prize will be coming your way Del. What an imagination to get all that out of that picture-Sigmund Freud has nothing on you. Who needs the Rorschach inkblot test with Dr. Del on the job? Your new title-Dr. Del resident physchiatrist of PinStack!
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Yeah! Thanks, no thanks Chokem ! King Del will suffice.
    And by the way, interpreting a picture is a good mind exercise... you don´t need a shrink, or need to be one.

+ Reply to Thread