+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...ppery-Slope...... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: Obama's Slippery Slope...

Advertisement

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Scary!

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Don't know who we're going to have next in office but just about anyone is better than the current President.

I love my country and to see it going down this road is painful. We were just downgraded to a AA+ credit rating. This is has me worried. We have no plan in place to reduce our debt per the next 10 years(this deal they put out is a joke). Our GDP is declining; quit taxing the f@ck out of businesses so they will bring jobs here. -How is it that we(our government,our tax dollars) pay for businesses to work overseas? A lot is wrong and if we don't get these liberals who want to give it all away out of office it's just going to get worse.

We are Rome ladies and Gentlemen, and if we don't start changing the way things are being run we're going to end just like they did.

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Well I should keep my mouth shut but I'm finding that harder to do the older I get. Keep in mind ladies and gentlemen that we were heading down this road when Obama took office. The Big Businesses are not being taxed they have been sheltered. They have taken their business out of the country for cheaper labor as well as their fortunes. 98% of everthing that is law right now was in place before Obama was sworn in. We better hope none of the GOP is taking his place. The only thing they know how to do is bad mouth. I haven't heard one of them tell us their plan. We lost our AAA because the GOP dug in and would not pass anything until the last minute making Obama look bad. Remember congress had to pass something before he could sign it. We can't keep cutting cutting cutting, we give the rich all the breaks and they haven't done a damn thing to stimulate the economy, but lay more americans off.

I'm sorry I know religion and politics is something we shouldn't discuss, but cut the man some slack, the GOP had a goal and still has a goal to deny Obama a chance to put anything in place. They have done nothing but set a goal to make sure he didn't get re-elected since the day he did. Can you name a few things he has personally done to jeopardize our economy? He can't make businesses hire, he did not start the recession, he did not start the wars.

Ok I'm done now and swear never to open my mouth again

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaMag View Post
    The Big Businesses are not being taxed they have been sheltered. They have taken their business out of the country for cheaper labor as well as their fortunes.
    I think you should do a little more research.

This is a tech site, maybe we shouldn't have political things going on on the front page. Just saying.

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaMag View Post
    Well I should keep my mouth shut but I'm finding that harder to do the older I get. Keep in mind ladies and gentlemen that we were heading down this road when Obama took office. The Big Businesses are not being taxed they have been sheltered. They have taken their business out of the country for cheaper labor as well as their fortunes. 98% of everthing that is law right now was in place before Obama was sworn in. We better hope none of the GOP is taking his place. The only thing they know how to do is bad mouth. I haven't heard one of them tell us their plan. We lost our AAA because the GOP dug in and would not pass anything until the last minute making Obama look bad. Remember congress had to pass something before he could sign it. We can't keep cutting cutting cutting, we give the rich all the breaks and they haven't done a damn thing to stimulate the economy, but lay more americans off.

I'm sorry I know religion and politics is something we shouldn't discuss, but cut the man some slack, the GOP had a goal and still has a goal to deny Obama a chance to put anything in place. They have done nothing but set a goal to make sure he didn't get re-elected since the day he did. Can you name a few things he has personally done to jeopardize our economy? He can't make businesses hire, he did not start the recession, he did not start the wars.

Ok I'm done now and swear never to open my mouth again
    I 100% agree with this. You cannot judge a president when the GOP blocks everything he does. The bottom line here is that there is a democratic president but the GOP is running America. The GOP started this downward spiral and now the current president and future presidents (regardless of democratic or republican slant) have to repair the damage. A steep hill to climb in my opinion. There are a few things to blame but not the current president.

"Can you name a few things he has personally done to jeopardize our economy? He can't make businesses hire, he did not start the recession, he did not start the wars."
    ^^^This says it all to me^^^

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    i would agree this is a tech site and politics has no place on it, but I think it is time that our politicians stopped playing the blame game what has happened is not the fault of either party it is the fault of both parties, both in the money they have all spent in the past and the fact that they act like children and continually blame each other. Our politicians were elected to govern in our name not to blame each other, and it is time we all got past trying to blame individuals and instead made them all listen to us. Lets all wake up and smell the rose get pasr partisan politics and worked together tofix the country

Ok I have had my say and have no intention of saying which of the two I support.

+ Reply to Thread