+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...Germany-in-May... Smartphone News forum

Article: Veer from HP coming to O2 Germany in May

ventz no está en línea Stack Professional
    My problem with this phone (and yes, I understand it's not supposed to be targeted for "power users") is that it's coming on the market already outdated. 5 hr talk time? Come on. Give me a break. Most people think 7 hrs is bad. I guess this is mostly due to the 910 mAh battery. Also, how can you make it non-removable if it's *that* bad?

Also, 800Mhz processor and 2.3" screen? This sounds like it will be a toy mostly. It's such a shame because I think webOS is truly amazing, but then they just put it on extremely crapy hardware. I remember getting the Palm pre, and returning it after 10 days. It was terrible -- again, hardware -- battery, screen, speed, and speaker/sound quality.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    I agree. webOS needs a better machine...
    HP is not doing the system any favors. Actually, I think, its prejudicial for a system like webOS to associate it self ( obvioulsly the necessity of US$) to HP. They´re famous for mediocre phones. And this a prime example...
    But, it´s an attractive looking phone.
    Last edited by Delfim; 03-20-2011 at 11:07 AM.

+ Reply to Thread