+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...nsumer-Reports... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: AT&T worst US carrier claims Consumer Reports

Advertisement

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Must be all the upset Iphone users

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Ive had pretty good luck with Apple T&T.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ...and now Glenn, you shouldn´t have problems with AT & Torch !

JDWired no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3156B31E
    This is user based decisions as not everyone is having these issues. Stop complaining people and learn to use a freakin device. TIP: Goto a blackberry and call it quits of device divorcing!

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ... actually a very case sensitive issue this, JDWired. The Texas, and other areas where Consumer Reports got their data are quite conclusive. Granted that some users may have general problems with any service provider, but specifically in this roundup, and analyzing the pertinent answers, the report was quite devastating. Whether it will produce any direct effects on AT&T sales and client base, is questionable, since (and here again the majority) the general clients are not even aware of the problems. As to going back to BB...well you said it all!

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I used to live in Texas and granted there are areas with zero reception, but that goes with all the carriers (since I have used all of them I can vouch for that), in fact I have travelled out to West Texas and had good reception on ATT, zero on Verizon and poor on Tmobile, with minimal on Sprint, then travelled to another area with a completely different answer it is all related to cell phone towers and which company had the monopoly. I certainly found that my Bold 9000 nearly always could at the very least make calls and in the majority of cases had data as well. So overall no problems with ATT. Trouble is I don't think BB is in the majority, the other spartphones probably require more data bandwidth and are likely to have problems if you are not on 3G?

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by delfim View Post
    ...and now Glenn, you shouldn´t have problems with AT & Torch !
    LOL-good one Del.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    It's the iphones fault. Now I have an iphone and it's a great device(God. I miss Android), but I'm convinced that the iphone just has a hard time staying connected to the network while it's on a call.

My brother lives just outside Seattle, and has never had problems with At&t until he purchased an iphone 4. His Bold worked flawless, never dropped calls, then he purchased his iphone and could not hold a call to save his life. He was fed up, and a few weeks ago he purchased the torch and what do you know? his dropped call problems have subsided. Coincidence? I think not.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    I, too have been an AT&T customer for several years and have been lucky enough to live in areas where I've always had great coverage. The majority of those years have been on a BlackBerry, but in my current area, I know several iPhone users who report no problems.

+ Reply to Thread