+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

So I spoke to those idiots that day and they said that I will be ... Smartphone News forum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Advertisement

So I spoke to those idiots that day and they said that I will be grandfathered with my current plan. I also asked if I would be able to upgrade to any phone including the new iPhone without losing my data plan and she replied that the only way for me to lose it is if I change my plan and try to go back to it.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

ventz no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Raton -- that's not "quite" true. About being grandfathered -- again, sort of.

Do you plan on paying $600+ for the new iPhone? Because that's the only way you will get it with your old data plan. Never going to change SMS or call plan? Say they lower the SMS prices. You can't just merge in because it removes you from the unlimited plan. Eventually your are bound to do something that accidentally removes you. Add a line, change a line...ugh.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    This is ATT's way of dealing with the certain surge in data when the new iPhone arrives. Consumers are always the ones that pay

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    This all sounds so real, sorrta like the oil spil w BP.
    They may pay for up front but consummers are goin to be the ones who pay in the end.

iLord is DEAD!

OzzieDog no está en línea Stack level 3
    AT&T can you spell "Chicken S--t"? You ought to be able to. One of my kids want and iPhone and if they switch from the blackberry unlimited plan that would be a new plan and that would change all of use on the original plan. She is keeping her blackberry.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123