+ Reply to Thread

But know I have found a better one. I used Swift for many months and ... Smartphone News forum

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional

Swift WAS my keyboard...

But know I have found a better one. I used Swift for many months and loved it. I even got on the Swift Beta bandwagon to keep up with some new features. One of the new features I really liked was the number row on top of the keyboard. It worked great to start with but then started giving me problems. When I chose the Beta with the number row it stopped giving me the predictive text row and spell correct (which unfortunately is a must for me). So I ventured out into Google Play searching for the newest and greatest thing...and I found it! Kii. It's the best of the best. It has combined all the cool features of all the other keyboards and put it into one app. Give it a try. I'll be surprised if you don't like it.

lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    I'll give it a whirl cats, I used Swift for awhile too but just drifted back to the stock google keyboard

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Thanks Cats. I give it a spin as well.
    I've also used Swiftkey from day one almost, and I'm still in their Beta mail list, but after a few hiccups with
    the app I decided on Swype. I've been using it for a long while and have no complaints. Great dictionary and it's very accurate now after it learned my habits.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    I think Jay mentioned that keyboard awhile ago.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    I did. Its pretty good. I've since just started using Google keyboard. Works well enough. May redownload Kii again...been awhile.

+ Reply to Thread