+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...e-a-Good-Time!... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: SPB Time - Have a Good Time!

Advertisement

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    The time app looks sweet (hitting it in the market after post)

Like their home replacement app, but sadly can't swing 15 bucks.

Guess if you want highest quality, you've gotta pay!

Now...off to market.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

You could win it jf!

Yes I could. (I think I can, I think I can)

visionthing no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    Spb time reviews not so good in the android market. Usually people with older slower phones that have issues.
    But I did download the spb shell 3d home screen launcher. O yeah. This rocks. Expensive but worth it. Then again what can $14.95 really buy me. Dinner for two at a fast food joint and forgotten the next day. This home screen will keep me entertaint much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by visionthing View Post
    Spb time reviews not so good in the android market. Usually people with older slower phones that have issues.
    But I did download the spb shell 3d home screen launcher. O yeah. This rocks. Expensive but worth it. Then again what can $14.95 really buy me. Dinner for two at a fast food joint and forgotten the next day. This home screen will keep me entertaint much longer.
    Could you review it later, I'm still trying to decide on that one. Seems the 3vo is due to get s-off soon, so I'd Luke to try other ROMs before I make a final decision.
    Really wish they offerred s timed demo or something.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I can do a review of 3D, but PS tried to get the app from SPB as a quality prize and we couldn´t. So...
    Nevertheless, from personal experience, it´s great. It allows for customization of your home screens (unlimited amount of them) and its quite pleasant. It´s missing some major widgets ( a proper Calendar, E-mail ) but apparently we can expect these in a future update.
    The UI is good, good looking and the widgets supplied ( Calendar, SMS, Weather, Weather Graphs, World Time, Gallery, Flickr, Settings etc.) are different and good to look at, 3D renditions et al.... It allows for live screensavers as well, and it doesn´t (on my phone anyway) slow the processes.
    Regarding the subject of this article, SPB Time, it's good. It's the best Clock application out there on Android Market. And I´ve tried all of them. Some people complain. That´s natural. It also depends on what phone they´re using, or maybe how and for what they want to use the app.

Del, I'm assuming you can use 3rd party Widgets? Does this affect the 3d at all (artifacts etc)

It looks good, watched the movie, but justifying 15 without a trial is difficult.
    I have no doubt I can run it, but the market only allows 15 minutes to try, and for a home app that's just not enough time.

How do you rate other home apostle against it? I'm using go until I get a zROM installed, and may even after that. Just wondering.....

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Jay, Go Launcher EX I deleted, so you can take from there. I found it too "weak".
    And yes, all your other widgets can be placed on the SPB 3D. I actually have 9 Home Pages of the stuff.

Thanks del, I am truly grateful.

+ Reply to Thread