+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by delfim Microsoft is making interesting moves out there. It wouldn´t surprise me ... Smartphone News forum

PIN/ID
    Apple

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by delfim View Post
    Microsoft is making interesting moves out there. It wouldn´t surprise me at all.
    I think WP7 is going to be the third OS unless HP pulls it head out and puts a good device out with webOS.

RIM is in a sad sad state. As most of us here, I too came from a BB and advanced to the other platforms. One of their major investors just pulled out today and had harsh words for the two CEOs at RIM. If they don't do something and do it quick they will be out the door.

What I think RIM and the others need to realize is that this isn't a battle of smartphones. It isn't about the iPhone or a Android phone. It's a battle of ecosystems. Apple,Android and my money's on WP7 for the third.

Will RIM see this in time, I don't think so as the current CEOs are very arrogant and think they are still on top.

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    I think another factor in the equation will be the Canadian stockholders. They already saw Nortel fail. Other than Nortel, which failed, and RIM, what other well known tech companies does Canada have? I would think Canadians would want to do whatever they can to keep RIM from failing.
    Laura

Follow me on Twitter @lak611

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12