+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...e-Modified-!!!... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: Sorry Verizon iPhone Customers: "New Every Two" Ended, Early Upgra

Advertisement

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    My son just started working at a Verizon Call Center, and the calls are flooding in about the new Iphone. They are being hounded for pre-ordering which like you said hasn't started yet, and people tend to forget about the everyday things like your article is referring to.

Thanks for the insight, hopefully this may help some futher unhappy customers

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Big Red has started. Lol.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Verizon always finding ways to screw its customers . I heard about this this morning, a friend of mine who's with verizon was talking about them not getting $50 or something like that and that the every two year crap they had had gone out the window. I felt bad for him so I lent him my phone to play mortal kombat on to take out his frustration on Johny Cage.

sleeper757 no está en línea Stack level 1
    So..... I am eligible for a "new every two" upgrade with Verizon at the end of January 2011. Do I lose it? What should I do to avoid that happening?

shaunburger no está en línea Stack level 1
    Sleeper757

You will have to get a new phone by Jan 16 or you will have to wait until your 2 year contract is up. Pin came out with this a week or so ago and my wife was up for a new phone early so we went ahead and got her a Droid Pro before they changed things. With the Droid we got a $100 credit for the phone and she had to renew her contract for 2 years. If we had waited until after Jan 16th we would have had to pay full price for the phone.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ^^^well Sleeper757, you're no sleeper. Excuse the pun...
    Well done !

+ Reply to Thread