+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...r-iPhone-4-Now... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: Should You Sell Your iPhone 4 Now?

Advertisement

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Good find Del. I going to have to keep mine till I get my i5, as the only backup phone is a little Nokia with a 1.25" X 1.5" screen, and is roughly the size of a Snickers bar. I do realize I'll take a small hit as the price of used i4s will drop a little once the new model is released.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    Sucks big time. I'm not sure if I can get an i5 right away. I may have to wait for Santa Claus. My i4 is in mint condition though and it's going to suck to sell it for next to nothing.

PIN/ID
    nada
    LOL. Smooth, you'll still get $350 for it. My thinking is it will pay for my upgrade plus a nice Seidio case and a few more goodies!
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    Apple
    If you're looking to get $350+ out of your 4 then yes. Sell now. If you dont mind the drop then no. I'll keep mine until the 5 is out, giving this to my dad. He's on a free upgrade plan each year,lol.

Right now I don't see a issue with getting 350-400 from 16 GB and 400-450 from a 32GB. That's mint of course, but hey, that's why we buy cases.

I suspect next week well here the announcement for September event then it's going to be a little tough to get that much as potential buyers will be holding out.

With the talk of two models coming out it might be tough to get that much after the event.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    It all depends on the prices of the new models. The 4S will probably retail for the same values of the current i4. The i5 will be far more expensive. This fact will put a damper in many potential buyers especially if they've had their phones for a relatively short time, a case in point for Verizon clients.
    Here the estimates for the new i5 are 899Eur for the 16Gb and 999Eur for the 32Gb. The 4S will be 100Eur cheaper. This is unlocked.
    If this is the case, sales will be difficult, given the current economy.
    And the i4 will be worth much more, maybe.
    Correction - today estimates: The i5, unlocked, will be over 1000 Euro mark for the 16Gb and about 1100Euro for the 32Gb. This is retail price estimates at FNAC and Dotbright.
    Vodafone and the other carriers will subsidize (two year lock and chain) at about 699Eur and 799Eur.
    Now, will you want to calculate into US Dollars ? Geez.......
    Last edited by Delfim; 09-19-2011 at 09:00 AM.

PIN/ID
    nada
    Uh yes Del.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I already got a buyer so no worries there. The only sucky part is that I won't have a jailbroken iphone until a little later once the new one is released.

+ Reply to Thread