+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...king-for-YOU-!... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: Are You Security Conscious ? Apple is Looking for YOU !

Advertisement

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I don't think I would be happy if Apple or any other companies employees tried to enter my home posing as police officers, or even entered with the police. I don't think it says anywhere on the contracts that I sign to use ITunes, IPad or IPod they have access to my house or computer, but then maybe it is in the small microdot that was used as the final stop in the contract

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    We better start holding the paper under a candle. Maybe it has invisible ink...or we might just get sued as well. It's the fashion now. But this whole affair stinks! Where is the warrants ? Where are notifications ? I think San Francisco Police did a gross disservice to the community it serves.
    Who the hell is Apple ? Are we into fascism ?...
    Sorry guys. My rant. I don't live there. Maybe I don't understand. And I don't understand the care and conscious and far farsightedness that was (and I do mean WAS) the drawing up of your Constitution and Bill of Rights.
    This episode stinks.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Well I think in the end it's all about getting your name out, free advertising. In America there is no bad publicity only publicity. By doing this ("Accidentally” losing the IPhone 5 : Gosh it worked for the IPhone 4) and then sending police/investigators to a house supposedly where the GPS specified it should be) provided news coverage and websites to discuss it for several days. So more free advertising to the fact you are releasing a new IPhone. The next thing will be queues of people outside the Apple stores because guess what they did not have enough supplies to meet the demand, long queues disappointed customers sell far more phones/computers/ etc in the long run.
    Maybe I am just jaded or should say IJaded!! Oops I hope I don't get ISued for copywrite infringement.
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    The jade dealers are coming after you... The i brigade will follow.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by delfim View Post
    The jade dealers are coming after you... The i brigade will follow.
    I was hoping for the jade dealers (since my wife loves it) maybe they will throw some my way
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

+ Reply to Thread