+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...ns-For-Failure... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: RIM's BBM Music Service - 5 Reasons For Failure

Advertisement

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Ouch.

Btw, nice avatar del. Making me wanna change.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    You noticed
    It was time to change.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    It's funny I think as I said in another post it really depends on who this service is aimed at. For me it is of no use, I don't use internet radio, I don't download very many songs anymore, just the odd one or two that I lost over the years, or have been searching for that I used to have on vinyl. But I do think that some of the younger BBM users may actually like it, the price is quite low, and they can share their music, so it will be interesting to see how it takes off. Surely (I really hope) RIM did some market research prior to launching this product?? PCWorld may be looking on the tech side, I wonder how often they are proven wrong.
    I don't think people ever thought that ITunes would take off as it did (and practically put record shops out of business), I hasten to add that I am not suggesting that BBMusic is anything like ITunes. Similarly no-one thought PC's would go anywhere (who would want a computer in their homes??). Life is funny, it is always difficult to know what will work and what wont.

+ Reply to Thread