+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...een-smartphone... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Article: RIM testing tablet, new touchscreen smartphone

Advertisement

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    Interesting that RIM is trying desperately to keep up with Apple. They need to pave their own way and have other companies follow them (as it was back in the day).

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I love the idea of RIM finally doing something about and not whining about how other devices are making bbs obsolete. Nice wake up call apple and google. About time people gave RIM a run for their money. This are good news for us the consumers because it's finally bringing out the best of rim. I'm curious to see how this pans out.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

mikedoan no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote "Citing unnamed sources familiar with the matter, RIM is said to be developing a new touchscreen smartphone with a slide-out keyboard with an iPhone-like experience that runs on RIM's new BlackBerry operating system it announced in April"

Are you for real? this isn't news!! this is old news!! It's the 9800 (Bold/Torch depending on who you listen to)

Drasadex no está en línea Stack level 3
    RIM is making a tablet too? Well, that should be interesting...

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    i cant wait to see it!

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by mikedoan View Post
    Quote "Citing unnamed sources familiar with the matter, RIM is said to be developing a new touchscreen smartphone with a slide-out keyboard with an iPhone-like experience that runs on RIM's new BlackBerry operating system it announced in April"

Are you for real? this isn't news!! this is old news!! It's the 9800 (Bold/Torch depending on who you listen to)
    good call raton, I think RIM could really use a shot in the arm...
    they feel kinda stagnant as of late...

...and with the abandonment of the 9630 for the 9700 I personally have been kinda like **** you RIM
    anyway hope the 9800 and the pad do some good things for the forward momentum of RIM
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I have used BB's for years amd am currently using the Bold 9000, but I am afraid I am not impressed with the latest offerings from RIM, and am now seriouslu thinking of changing to Apple especially with the new Iphone.

One wonders what the reliability will be like on the new touchscreen?

+ Reply to Thread