+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by sexychocolate when is this gonna be released ? RIM said the sometime ... Smartphone News forum

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by sexychocolate View Post
    when is this gonna be released ?
    RIM said the sometime in the third quarter-July-Sept
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by letstlk70 View Post
    I really hope its a good OS and I really really hope the 9700 gets it too.
    the 9700 is one of the few existing devices that is scheduled to receive the upgrade.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    Looks good but I doubt it will be that exciting on a real device. I don't care for the latest song and gimmicks, I just want an OS that works without bugs and lags.

I want a real tutorial/walk-through of the OS, not just a funky demo

kam2958 no está en línea Stack level 2

really stinky

Quote Originally Posted by luciferseamus View Post
    man!!
    9650?
    does this mean they are possibly skipping over the 9630? anyone heard anything?
    nver mind I asked to quickly...
    that blows I get my 9630 and it's like 2 or 3 weeks later they squeak by the 9700 I had never even heard about it
    and now I get no love cus I have no pad...?
    man that blows, wish I could get credit on a 9700 upgrade.

we have phones that are less than a year old and won't be able to upgrade. How rotten. But now they want us to spend more money. I guess they really did get the 9630 people, they (rim) should be ashamed.

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by myblackberyiscool View Post
    But, in the video above, it shows a person pressing buttons on a touch screen. like the Storm2?

I have the Tour 9630.
    I'm wondering if I will be able to have the 6.0 on mine, but without touchscreen-ability
    I have the 9630 as well ad sadly we are being left out of the OS because of our balls!
    (our track"balls" that is")
    very sad indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidUser View Post
    It would be nice to see RIM make a comeback.
    yes... yes it would

Quote Originally Posted by RayZ View Post
    I just watched the video...looks like they are really pushing the touch screen, notice the on-screen keyboard? I guess we'll see.
    this might be that fabled magnum that people were talking about a coupl eof years ago would be interesting to see if that phone ever develops into an actual berry

Quote Originally Posted by letstlk70 View Post
    I really hope its a good OS and I really really hope the 9700 gets it too.
    you should have no problem getting some new OS love for your 9700 since it has the trackpad you'll have no issues
    lucky you!

Quote Originally Posted by myblackberyiscool View Post
    But, in the video above, it shows a person pressing buttons on a touch screen. like the Storm2?

I have the Tour 9630.
    I'm wondering if I will be able to have the 6.0 on mine, but without touchscreen-ability
    sadly no... we get no love :-(

Quote Originally Posted by smooth10 View Post
    Looks good but I doubt it will be that exciting on a real device. I don't care for the latest song and gimmicks, I just want an OS that works without bugs and lags.

I want a real tutorial/walk-through of the OS, not just a funky demo
    agreed, RIM really needs to get off their duff's and support the plethora of devices they currently market I mean I have a device who's BETA OS runs better than any official release I've tried... oh how many "Official" releases are there?? oh I don't know hmm all of 2!!!!! (for OS 5.0) COME ON MAN!! I'm a tech junkie, I used to have a big play ground and now I've got a sandbox. let's go RIM!!

Quote Originally Posted by kam2958 View Post
    we have phones that are less than a year old and won't be able to upgrade. How rotten. But now they want us to spend more money. I guess they really did get the 9630 people, they (rim) should be ashamed.
    I can't tell you how aggravated I am about this subject... seriously I love my phone it works great (because I'm berry savy, god help those who aren't) but I feel like I got the shaft when I saw the 9700 being marketed... IT'S THE SAME DARN PHONE!!!!! except the track pad...

sorry guys rant over
    *bitter, table of one!*
    Last edited by luciferseamus; 05-17-2010 at 11:09 PM.
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

cashmore no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    216D9988
    That was too disco for words... why can't they just show me the damn thing?

drice30721 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20EF37F6
    I really love my berry; I've been with RIM for five years now. If they don't shape up by my next upgrade, I may have to say goodbye RIM.

Same here I've been an avid RIM user abuser and supporter. And now I feel like I'm getting shafted. I wish they would have just abandon the 96xx and just made the 97xx the 96xx...

Obsolete phone right from the start.

Trash!
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

Talk like this ^^^^ makes me feel bad cuz I got the 9700 - - lol

However, looking at the specs of the 9630 (i.e. memory capacity, bells, whistles, etc.) I don't see any reason that a 6.0 cannot be coded for it. The difference between the trackpad and the trackball doesn't seem to be an immense issue . . . Maybe it will be like the 8700, where we thought it would never get a 4.5 but eventually did, who knows? 6.0 may be specifically designed to help sell the new devices, but I think it can work on some "older" Berrys. It will be interesting to see how this plays out

haha don't feel bad, I'm just venting I really do love my phone. I just wish it would get more love from it's creators ya know.

Trojanfan89 no está en línea Stack level 1
    really anitcipating the NEW OS 6!!

hope it runs great n there arent any glitches

sexychocolate no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20FE43D1
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    the 9700 is one of the few existing devices that is scheduled to receive the upgrade.
    will it be released for the 9000 bold?

omerw no está en línea Stack level 1
    lookz amazing.
    when is it gonna be out?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123