+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...ackBerry-Torch... Smartphone News forum

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

REVIEW: Seidio Innocase Active Case/Holster for BlackBerry Torch

Advertisement

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    damn your smooth Roger....before I knew what the heck I was doing I was calculating the shipping to Canada in American dollars.....phew...caught myself just in time. I will have to get one,,,,but have to wait for the right moment when my wife is not looking!
    godsdameatIluvdezlittleboxes

The answer to everything?...BBSAK http://rimgeeks.com/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=56

ADDENDUM: Well, I have dropped my device a couple of times in the past week, so I wanted to come back here and report my experience with the case since then.

The first time I dropped the device with the case on was at work in my cube. We have carpet, of course but it's the industrial grade stuff, so not exactly a "soft" landing. The front cover flew off the device when it hit the floor and one of the tabs that holds the cover to the device's slider broke off from the fall. In this case, it was only the one tab that broke, so the cover seems to still hold to the device pretty well, but I had another front cover available from the Surface case I have, so I attached that one in its place.

Well, last night at a party, I was pulling my phone out of my pocket, where it caught on my pants and fell to the floor. Once again, the front cover flew off the device and this time ALL but ONE of the tabs broke of the cover piece. This made the cover virtually useless as it will not stay attached to the slider mechanism anymore.

Needless to say, this is a pretty disappointing turn of events. While I'm glad that overall my device was protected from the drops, I'm not happy that I basically have only one half of my case still intact.

I don't know how this can be improved upon, but I am definitely going to contact Seidio about this and voice my concern.

Hate not being able to protect my baby!

+ Reply to Thread