+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...-6-Beta-Review... Smartphone News forum

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda

Article: PapaMag's Theme Builder 6 Beta Review

Advertisement

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

Havoc65 no está en línea Stack Professional
    i just seem to be having to many problems with the beta version of TB 6 especially with the premium theme that i've been working on it seems to me that tb6 is still incomplete with what it is supposed to do with the torch such as for one instance the landscape doesnt work right as in adding an svg to it don't work and if you do add an svg you can't get rid of it so now your stuck and have to start the theme all over which is very frustrating.

so this might be the case why others are tired of jacking with it until it does grow up and come out of beta, course this is just one instance but i still mess with it just don't want to put out an incomplete premium theme

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    I have yet to get an SVG to work, which kinda spoils things for me and the end user, If you uncheck the auto landscape button at the top and do them individually the landscape seems to work just fine. Unfortunately it also compounds the work and time involved. Maybe someday some eh.

+ Reply to Thread