+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...d-Wall-Street)... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: I Am Number 4S? — No Sparkly iPhone 5 Disappoints Apple Fans (And

Advertisement

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Very clever Del. The only thing more I would have liked to have seen is an outer redesign, other than that, I'm truly more than happy with the upgrades. I'm looking forward to pre-ordering thru AT&T. i4s, i4Gs or whatever it's called-come to Papa!
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    I refuse to comment on this out of respect

But I am smiling.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Maybe just maybe the Sprint rumor is true, once the figures have been finalized and the contacts signed there will be a surprise announcement and there will be th 5.. Nice article Del

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    The folks on The iPhone Blog are pretty PO'd-LOL. As I've always stated, if you don't like it, don't buy it!
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    My next article before I hit the sack is about the Fallout. Already !
    Tomorrow is going to be a busy day...

TeriO no está en línea Stack level 3
    I think that I am going to wait to see if I am disappointed or not until after I get iOS5 on my iPhone 4. If I like what I get with that, I will be happy to save the money on my upgrade. I would love to say that I will upgrade anyway, just it's just not an option for me if I want to see what the actual iPhone 5 will have. Though, with as late as this release is, I wonder if the next one will be this late too. Is it a safe bet that there won't be something in June?

TeriO no está en línea Stack level 3
    dushdavj- Check this out on the Apple web site. It specifically says that Sprint will be getting this phone soon. http://store.apple.com/us/browse/hom...co=MjI2MTg4Mjc

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    LOL, I don't dispute that Sprint will get the 4S, I just wonder if negotiations are ongoing behind closed doors, waiting to see the reaction to the current release. If it is bad enough and the money is big enough then here come s IPhone 5 on Sprint. It's all about money, forget the consumer, the loyal customer, they are no longer important, if they were, there wouldn't be all the teasing, or the small changes to keep people buying. I am still not convinced that this will not happen in a month or so

jhutton12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7BB5F94A
    I'm loving more and more my thunderbolt as this is going on about the iPhone
    4 s

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I'm playing music in my office today from my prehistoric iPhone 4 and my coworker comes in and tells me "damn those speakers on that phone are awesome, my Droid 3 sounds nothing like that" Call it Droid titanium, diamond, supreme, my droid is better than your phone, my droid has 1000000000000000000000000000000000 in screen size but the resolutions sucks donkey balls but somehow I try to convince myself that it's better than yours, I take 3D pictures that must be looked at on a certain angle to make up for true HD 1080 with retina display, I gotta buy a memory card that can match your phone's capacity so ultimately end up paying a lot more for a low-end droid device which is considered a poor man's iPhone just like the Chrysler 300 to a Bentley. Apple knows what its costumers want and they want perfection and user friendliness. You could give me a brand new Droid with a bizzillion size screen but it will just not deliver what I intend to do with it. Iphones come with everything already outta the box no need to buy memory and creaking housings that sound like they're gonna shatter the minute you give it a deathgrip. The list goes on for Fandroids. Last time I checked, reality hurts...

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    You're a lost soul Rato.
    You need someone to pray for you...

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by delfim View Post
    You're a lost soul Rato.
    You need someone to pray for you...
    Done.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    I've not been on here much lately but is delfim the new apple hater? sounds like most of his posts are out of desperation.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Nah, Del just likes to stir the pot a little.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast