+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...Tech-Etiquette... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: New Year's Resolution: Improve Your Tech Etiquette

Advertisement

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I seriously hate those idiots that pull out their laptop sized screen smartphones and begin texting before and during the whole movie. I always make comments like "That **** is annoying" loud enough so they can hear me. I hate those douchebags and the occasional idiots that talk throughout the whole movie as well. Makes me wanna go around and start theater raging on their candy asses. End of rant
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    I don't know about you, but I think we all know that "guy" that has to whip out his phone to show off his latest gun app. You know what guy I'm talking about.

I'm sitting outside enjoying the morning air, and that "guy" with his wolf shirt on, speaking loudly, takes out his newly acquired smartphone, and summons the Gun app of his choice and starts shooting away. The crisp crackle of gun fire and the sharp "click" coming through the speakers let's us all know that he's reloaded and ready unleash the next barrage of embarrassment through the air.

Kill me now.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Yes, it´s damn irritating, it´s disrespectful...just this morning, in church, two youngsters were at it...unfortunately for them (and very embarrassing for the parents) my wife just got up and simply removed the smartphones from their hands. No reaction from any of them, but then the preacher who saw what was happening, lambasted ... the parents ! It´s that good manners are taught at home...

+ Reply to Thread