+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

yea at least. Whatever helps you sleep at night buddy. giving people the bare min ... Smartphone News forum

RemyKirin no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me

Advertisement

yea at least. Whatever helps you sleep at night buddy. giving people the bare min instead of giving ur customers the best u can and releasing the stuff you could have before little by little as new versions for the same high price.... how noble apple is.

and this applies to both seeing as the new pads are basiclly big versions of the smartphones
    and the expression is "life goes on"
    ----
    "If you aren't remembered, then you never existed." – Arisu

"I'm watching a dream I'll never wake up from.." - Spike Spiegel

PIN/ID
    Ask me
    and i stated before that i think the pads are a waste of money for the very reason that you would be better off wiith a netbook or laptop, but just because im not getting one doesnt mean i cant have an opinion about which is best.
    ----

PIN/ID
    Ask me
    well either way this is getting off topic. as far as the greed factor all the manufactures are the same in one way or another, it just sux when some of them try to screw the little guy more than the rest of them do.
    ----

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Let's not start with the grammar wars

But seriously speaking though, I do agree with you on one thing... Paying for these things are a total waste of money. In the end we as the customers are the ones paying for these so called pioneers. I too wish they'd release a car that never breaks down and is rust free and that when in an accident it could heal itself as well as everything in life that replenishes on its own but hey can't have everything but for now I can say don't settle for the thing that could buy what's best for you and not something that could almost be as the best. Not saying which is best but the evidence is out there and the title says it all "Android's Law" you don't like it go elsewhere.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    LOL! Used to be BlackBerry vs Apple. Good to see a new a new one thrown into the mix.

Everybody has a right to their opinion, fellas.....let's just try and keep it civil, shall we?

PIN/ID
    Ask me
    I apologize, Im a lil touchy because im in a large amount of pain. An my vicodin hasnt kicked in yet.

as far as phones and technology Id settle for a perpetual motion self recharging battery. lol
    ----

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12