+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...70-smartphones... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: NEW BB Curve 9350, 9360 and 9370 smartphones

Advertisement

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    This is a bit interesting Curve did not cross my mind for new devices from RIM

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    My first impression is that its the traditional BB without the quality of the new Bold. Price must be competitive, this one really being meant for enterprise use. I'm curious as to what the carriers are going to offer it at...

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Will be interesting to see, I would say it better be cheap

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

Villordsutch no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2A2F75F4
    I see this as being my next upgrade tbh. With the Curve 8520 in the UK being a big seller as it is a 'Value' phone this to me will be the next change for 8520 users. However, my next one will be 3G and GPS & Flash inc.

With the LG Viewty (stay away) I was never aware what the 3G was or was doing. Now on the 8520 I am more that aware.

mlnm no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23D46DBE
    I have had three 9360's and no one with t-mobile or blackberry support has been able to show me how to store contacts and save them. Anybody know ?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by mlnm View Post
    I have had three 9360's and no one with t-mobile or blackberry support has been able to show me how to store contacts and save them. Anybody know ?
    What do you mean by storing and saving them? Have you ever done a backup with Desktop Manager?

PIN/ID
    23D46DBE

Trouble saving contacts

Quote Originally Posted by RogerG View Post
    What do you mean by storing and saving them? Have you ever done a backup with Desktop Manager?
    I have tried with the desktop manager but to no avail. But even with a "new contact" screen , I will program a new number , name, number and then go back to the address book and that new number is not there.

PIN/ID
    23D46DBE

Storing contacts

Quote Originally Posted by RogerG View Post
    I'm having to carry my old blackberry to refer to it to make phone calls and what's interesting is that when I enter a number , make a phone call , and then go back to my call log the name of the person I just called shows up. When I got this new phone and put in my yahoo mail address it did sync my contact list and maybe that is why the numbers are showing up , but still no numbers are in the contact list.

+ Reply to Thread