chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada

Advertisement

I4 or i4s?
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Original iPhone.
    I was one of the many that got one at its first launch, then watched the price drop shortly afterwards.
    $100 credit with Apple....whoooohoooo.
    had it for a year and a half. Replaced with an 8300. I was much happier with the 8300.

PIN/ID
    nada
    I see. Ok.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    Owned an iPhone a couple days after launch and a G4. Loved the G4 hated the iPhone.
    Original iPhone.
    I was one of the many that got one at its first launch, then watched the price drop shortly afterwards.
    had it for a year and a half. Replaced with an 8300. I was much happier with the 8300.
    how long did you have it?
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Original iPhone.
    The 8300? Nice. Sounds like that was the last good phone you had.
    BHP77 likes this.

About a year and a half. The Appstore hadn't been open but a few months before I got read of it.
    I joined pinstack around that time I think.

Had a Pearl before it.
    I found the iPhone fun at first. I then realized I was waiting and waiting for apps, got so tired of updating iTunes to update the device. I felt iTunes ruined it honestly, being tethered to it, having to rely on it.

I found frustration crepping in. I don't think that 100 credit really ever smoothed things over after the drop. Back then I could afford a big luxury purchase about once a year. I bit into the hype, seduced by the design. Loved the browser, was so college getting the full web on a mobile.

I also enjoyed losing all of my purchases after an update and the insane hassle it was to get everything back. Never did get it all back, every update involved calling to fix purchases. The final straw was an update that caused touch hiccups.

I damaged it soon after..just didn't care. May have done it on purpose.

About a year and a half. The Appstore hadn't been open but a few months before I got read of it.
    I joined pinstack around that time I think.

Had a Pearl before it.
    I found the iPhone fun at first. I then realized I was waiting and waiting for apps, got so tired of updating iTunes to update the device. I felt iTunes ruined it honestly, being tethered to it, having to rely on it.

I found frustration crepping in. I don't think that 100 credit really ever smoothed things over after the drop. Back then I could afford a big luxury purchase about once a year. I bit into the hype, seduced by the design. Loved the browser, was so college getting the full web on a mobile.

I also enjoyed losing all of my purchases after an update and the insane hassle it was to get everything back. Never did get it all back, every update involved calling to fix purchases. The final straw was an update that caused touch hiccups.

I damaged it soon after..just didn't care. May have done it on purpose.
    Now it makes sense.

You're bitter and full of hate. This whole time I thought you were crazy.

I'll cop to bitter, not hate.
    I concede Apple has value to a lot of folks. I can disagree with those folks and Apples recent lawsuit practices without hating.

The worse thing about the internet is my tone isn't conveyed. I can see if you're on the otherside that it can appear hateful, but that's not the case.
    It works both ways though. I sometimes feel hate coming my way. I try to deflect it with humor, even if I'm the only one who finds it funny.

Now I loved my G4. To date best computer I've owned. Hope to one day resurrect it or find an inexpensive G5.

I'll of course buy an older machine....wont give Apple my money.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    ok...back to crazy.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Pot...meet kettle.

I've only owned two Apple products in my life. My iPhone and the iPod touch I purchased for my daughter. I like them both and never have issues with them. I'm going to be in the market for a new PC in a few months, and I was looking at the Mac Book Pro and while it's nice, it's just too damn expensive for what you get, spec wise. For that money I can build a decent gaming rig.

I can't speak for the new computers. The only thing I see wrong is price. People pay it though, so they charge it.
    I'll get argued to death but I don't think the price is warranted. Not knocking quality, but I don't think they're worth what's charged.

Not a fan of the air. Played with one and while neat, just thought it was more a status symbol. Just my opinion though.

If I ever go back to graphic design I'd want to do it on a Mac though.

I want the iMac 27"

That thing is gorgeous. I've never owned a mac before but I like that lion OS. I may get one so I can do some photo processing on it.

Spending that money on a mac just for messing around with photos sounds about right to me.

PIN/ID
    nada
    My son got a Macbook for Christmas, and I must say I'm impressed. But they are expensive. I find though since we all have Apple products, it's so much easier to sync devices on his Mac. I upgraded my iPad on his Mac, and it was soooo much easier than doing it on my Dell laptop.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Used my 42" TV when I had my G4 up til it died. Makes imaging easy, although calibrating color is difficult.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast