+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...otorola-DroidX... Smartphone News forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Article: Motorola Droid X Coming to Verizon Soon

Advertisement

Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    This is definitely going to be my next phone. With my company discount, my charges will be almost similar to what I pay at tmobile.

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    I'm getting this for sure! I can't wait!

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Man. Again, this is just too big. I remember when people used to complain about the size if the bb 9000. I'm sorry, these phones ar getting way too big. If you ned that big of a screen why not get a IPad or a netbook. If you need android I'm certain by q4 we'll see one or two tablets. 3.7 is the largest that I would like. Fits nice in hand and pocket. This is just getting out of hand. I'm glad apple had sense enough to keep the new iphone screen and size around the same. Great specs but for God sakes it is a freajin brick. If all new android phones are going to be this big I'll be keeping my incredible until the iphone comes to vzw. Sorry motorola but it's a fail in my book.

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Well, I got man hands and I don't wear tight pants so its perfect for me. BTW, Droid X specs totally destroy the Iphone 4, Incredible, and all the rest!

I don't keep my phone in my pocket, so the size doesn't bother me, although I know how fast I can kill the battery on my Moto Droid, I imagine the X might ber even harder to manage with its much larger display. I can't wait to play with the X, but with my Droid running 2.2 Froyo now it is crazy fast and apps to SD has freed up some memory so I am in no hurry to replace my phone right now. I will have camera envy though...8mp would be sweet.
    Twitter? My Apps List

gljones no está en línea Stack level 1
    Good lord, that thing looks HUGE!

PIN/ID
    Apple
    I love Android but the iP4 looks to be very very nice. It has the best screen so far. I love my OMLED but the new iPhone is defiantly cleaner and clearer. LOL at your comments rdills, my profession requires me to wear clothes that fit so no crotch of my pants dragging the ground here. Really I think it just the makers trying to out do each other while Apple still is the king of smartphones in sales and always sets the bar. I bet those 5MP from the iPhone are going to look a hell of a lot better than my 8MP on the Incredible. I love the customization of Android but a Jailbroken iPhone is just as well. For me, I don't need a 5" device to carry around as a phone. If I want to look at a big screen then I'll pull out the iPad. Simple as that. If I'm in a doctors office or waiting somewhere that i want to check the news a 3.7 will do just fine. The look at what my smartphone and how big the screen is days have been over since Apple released the iPad. What Motorola and HTC need to do is get Google to let them bring out a Android Tablet. We wouldn't see these enormous phones popping up because there would be no need for it. Apple got it right and everyone else is playing catchup again. I love my Android but I'm not so in love with it that I am blind to what is going on.

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Man I am so waiting for this one, just the right size and I wont even miss the not having a front facing camera, everything else works for me. And the Android Tablet will soon come, maybe even by the Holidays.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    If the Droid X is to big for your liking, the Droid 2 w/physical keyboard might be up your ally http://www.engadget.com/2010/06/17/d...get-iphone-url

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    I want it! To bad for me its on verizon. COME ON DELL WERE IS MY THUNDER?

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    There was a correction made yesterday about the HD 720p option.
    It's not 720p and not a correct stat listed.

It originally said 720p screen instead of capture, huge difference there lol
    Twitter? My Apps List

dlsolo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Being a avid blackberry guy, I am looking forward to trying the Droid X out using my spare Verizon account.

It's gonna be on great phone!
    Current OS: Mark Hayes 9550 v2.1 Hybrid
    Driphter.com - Help and Support Team
    Email: dlsolo@driphter.com
    Google Talk: dlsolo@gmail.com

PIN/ID
    Apple
    For sure it's going to be a great phone, specs are awesome. Just doesn't suit my taste. Thanks PDX but not a fan of the physical keyboard either. The iPhone got me away from them. I'll hold out to see what else may come out and crossing my fingers that the iP4 comes to Verizon late Q4, early Q1. That's what I really want!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast