+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...n-the-meantime... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: ...but in the meantime, Apple is cracking down on non-developer de

Advertisement

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Man, just why? How does it hurt apple to just say "hey, cut it out' instead of bricking?
    I get being a tad bent over someone profiting, but bricking is extreme.

See lawsuits comming.......

PIN/ID
    Apple
    How would anyone have grounds to sue Apple?

In life there are rules we must all play by. Some we don't like or agree with, but rules are there for a reason.

I think it's funny and deserving. For a measly $99 you can have full access to these betas. People seem to always want to cheat the system, and when it bites your *** back they get mad as they haven't done anything wrong.

This is the same thing as people getting mad at AT&T because they are going to switch the abusers of unlimited to a tethering package. It's fully within their rights to do so. Don't get upset, take it as a lesson and learn to read what you are signing.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    No, meant apple suing.
    was a joke, you know....apple sues everyone.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Lol, I really don't think apple is actually going to make them unusable. Probably going to delete the developer accounts of those in ?

Apple sues to protect it's products. Nothing wrong with that if someone is infringing on them. Google is making a big deal on about it because it lost the bid and knows it's doing wrong. They've been doing it since Android has started. I like to see how they react if someone did the same to one of their search patents. Everything Google does has one purpose, to sell advertising. Android is nothing more than another tool for them to use to do this. MS,Apple,RIM, have a completely different business model. Nothing is free.

+ Reply to Thread