+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...ood-Question-!... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: How Many People Actually Use Twitter? Good Question !

Advertisement

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    If only SocialScope would "out" its app for iPhone! Have yet to find an app that suits me on my i4 as well as SocialScope did for my BlackBerry.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ...I miss that one. Must go look for it for Android. I wonder...

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Nothing for Android yet, either. The BlackBerry version is still in beta, for cripesakes.

I've signed up to be notified when it's available for iPhone, but their "canned" response was that the requests for beta testing were "overwhelming" and they'll let me know when they have opened some spots.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Phhhht...yep. Nutting ! Someday, maybe.

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    I think maybe the question I would ask is how many people use it regularly. I go on once in awhile and it's linked to my articles on my front page but I don't spend alot of time on twitter

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I have it, but rarely tweet. I use Facebook a lot, because a bunch of my high school friends are on it.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    I used twit for the anniversary thing, but honestly can't stand it. I guess I'm just not interested in all the useless twits.

JavaBratt no está en línea Stack Professional
    I have to admit that I've become one of those "twits" I couldn't stand before as I pretty much tweet about everything. Not because I think anyone cares, but more or less because I can LOL! So at any given time you can likely see where I'm at, what I'm doing, watching, and even eating LOL!

On the plus side, I use SocialScope, so I mute people left and right when they start getting stupid. They start getting rude, then I stop following them altogether as it's under my vendor name and there are certain things/people I don't want to be associated with.
    iPhone 5C | iOS 7.0.4
    iPad 3 - 32GB | iOS 7.0.4

Theme Support Info

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Had an account and closed it. Too many ways of of people interacting. I was getting tired of all the damn notifications coming into my phone I just had to delete it. That and because my baby momma asked me to close it . No facebook here because it only brings problems. I've heard and seen way too many relationships broken because of it.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Never gone on Twitter, I think it has its uses, particularly for reporting news, but the problem I have with it is the misuse, the comments like "going to bed now", and "gosh I forgot to brush my teeth" these are things I don't need to know . Still that is probably my age, I didn't grow up in the electronic age! The other thing I don't like is all the money the celebrities make out of it by posting that they use certain products (and get paid for doing so) taking advantage of all their fans, getting richer by the minute!!!
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

Villordsutch no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2A2F75F4
    My Twitter generally echoes my Facebook posts, however, I also follow the odd (odd) celebrity and use it for news feeds to (BBC, MetOffice etc).

I can't say I am really that big of a Twitter lover to be honest but I am glad it is there

PIN/ID
    Apple
    I use it to follow the news. That's about it. I rarely tweet myself.

No way in Hell would I have a Facebook.

Drasadex no está en línea Stack level 3
    I use Twitter, but not on a regular basis. I use it just to read certain news....that's it. And maybe an occassional tweet every now and then...

+ Reply to Thread