Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

I was a Pielframa case because I would love my Storm to be protected. It ... Smartphone News forum

crashcomedian no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

I was a Pielframa case because I would love my Storm to be protected. It already has a nick at the corner and, looking for cases, it's hard to come across one that I'm content with. Although now it seems the Pielframa cases are exactly the style I want my Blackberry to have. (Thank you for running this contest)

AnneO no está en línea Stack level 1
    i think the case would look lovely on my 9700. So far, I haven't met a case that has fit my personality. All of them seem to be for men. Thx for running the contest.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    The date for the draw is around the corner ! 1st December stackers !

In the mean time I´d like to thank all participants. This thread has had some good "testimonials" and although the draw will not be based on the best one (it´s very subjective), but on who comes out the bag first, it´s been good to read all your "positive thoughts".

I´ve tried for Pielframa to pitch in with another case due to the response the contest had. To no avail, although Pielframa promised to return again in 2011. At least that.

Good luck to all of you.

littleacorn no está en línea Stack Professional
    i had a pielframa case on my palm and another blackberry, though i dont remember which one! yes, its been that long. my point? the leather is amazing. i had the ostrich and it was just....there's nothing like it! so, considering my disillusionment with the current standard of torch cases, put me in the mix for this one. thus far, ive had zero luck with any of the torch cases without them popping off, this would be a welcome protectant for my baby.

poppamr no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am a bit clumsy, but very particular about my new TOrch. This case would be awesome and protect my Torch much better than this storm 2 case I have now!

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    THE DRAW WILL BE HELD TODAY, AT ABOUT 21H00 LOCAL TIME !!
    SO, AT THE END OF THE AFTERNOON (US TIME) WE SHOULD KNOW WHO´S THE LUCKY STACKER TO GET A CASE...

BGunnells no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    22B7FD25
    OK, so who won?!!?

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I agree, the lucky winner needs to be announced.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Winner was announced here.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Thanks, Roger. I kept waiting for the notification from this thread, just got lazy and didn't look around. Now I may have to save up and go buy one.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

poppamr no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs down

I love this new leather case. It would be absolutely wonderful with my BB Torch.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ^^^^poppamr, you´re very late the contest has run and been won. But...there is one going on now for Otterbox (ends midnight ET) and next week another great contest for you to enter ! Stay tuned !

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Guess I should close this thread, huh?

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567