Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

I want a Pielframa Case because ... I WANT TO SHOW IT OFF! and my ... Smartphone News forum

voguex no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

I want a Pielframa Case because ... I WANT TO SHOW IT OFF! and my old phone case just broke. lol

frragnarsson no está en línea Stack level 1
    I want a Pielframa Case because
    my phone is an important asset, part of my lifestyle.
    Pielframa protects it, with style and elegance.

BurtSherry no está en línea Stack level 1
    I want a Pielframa Case because it would be so nice to have a case I could use all the time without having to take my Tour in and out of all the time. What beautiful cases! Thanks for the chance to possibly own one of these Pielframa and PinStack!

cabbnut no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    231fe5b6
    My new baby (Torch) needs to be swaddled in rich Spanish leather to protect it from other smartphones, the elements, and to keep it beautiful. The Pielframa Case will stylishly clothe it and make it the most handsome baby on the block

stasybg no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'd love such a case for iPhone 4 - it is not available in Bulgaria, as far as I know, but a jewel such as the iPhone deserve another jewel.

langj no está en línea Stack level 1
    I want a Pielframa Case because when my little girl is born shortly after the contest ends, and I bring out my BlackBerry in the hospital to take that all important first picture, I do not want to be left digging it out of my pocket, leaving me to scrap dust off the lens, or fumbling with the magnetic strap of the stock holster. I want to be able to take that picture quickly and quietly, with a minimum of fuss.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ^^^^ you can order directly from www.pielframa.es and they deliver in Bulgaria.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I would love to have a Pielframa case for my iPhone 4 so I can finally make phone calls without holding it "the wrong way" according to anorexic Steve Jobs. Just kidding, no dropped calls here. In the profound words of my ghetto friends " Ah, Hell No" Great looking cases though. Did anyone win one of these bad boys?

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ...low and behold! Ratinho has made it to this contest.
    Good luck bro, you yuppie phone (soon to be a Android/Hemmroid turncoat) philanderer you...
    Last edited by Delfim; 11-20-2010 at 07:30 AM.

r4h3 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I want a Pielframa Case because i want to make a statement of my taste for excellent high quality products. Thanks for the opportunity.

suncom no está en línea Stack level 1
    I want a Pielframa Case because it'll be to my Blackberry what my home is to me.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Wow, lots of great posts, guys!

Lots of new members and many people who have been members for a long time and this is their first post. Where ya been all this time?

Hope you all will stick around and participate in the forums, even if you're not fortunate enough to win this awesome case!

odvs1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    It's starting to get cold in Toronto. The phone needs a new jacket.

BlackBeltManiac no está en línea Stack level 1
    I want a pielframa case for my iPhone 4 because not only are they super cool but I want something stylish and has a good life span (how long it lasts) to protect my valuable iPhone.

Mo-B no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20368ec3
    I want a Pielframa case because I've got a Torch and want a case just as awesome to match it. I'm torn between one offered by Otter and one offered by Seido. Winning the Pielframa case would eliminate that choice 'cause I'll have a sleek holster that feels great and offers great protection - a combination of Otter and Seido.

Win or lose... Thank you Pinstack and Thank you Pielframa.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast