Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

I want a Pielframa Case because I've always admired the quality of their work. Definitely ... Smartphone News forum

allmeta4 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

I want a Pielframa Case because I've always admired the quality of their work. Definitely top notch goods. Would love to get one that is not made by Blackberry.

tomcollins88 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I want a Pielframa Case because my phone sometimes falls out of the case it came with. I'm afraid I'll lose or break my phone someday.

pink2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I want a Pielframa Case because my iPhone 4 needs to be covered in luxury and also get maximum protection. I need to be able to have the flexibility on how I carry it as well and having the option to have it clipped to my belt or just slid into my pocket is fantastic. I won't have to worry about the screen being scratched or anything.

perrin no está en línea Stack level 1
    I want a Pielframa Case because i want something to protect my Torch and this is the nicest looking case I've seen.

getbrett no está en línea Stack level 1
    I want a Pielframa Case because my smart phone deserves a smart case and Pielframa is the smartest!

sabil no está en línea Stack level 1
    I want a Pielframa Case because I want a Pielframa Case, and because I want a Pielframa Case that means I want a Pielframa Case.

jaefox1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I want a pielframa case for my Evo because it's beautiful and looks sturdy.

blong2001 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I received my Droid 2 yesterday. It need a nice case and protection! Pielframa cases are beautiful!

renstevens no está en línea Stack level 1
    I want a Pielframa luxury leather case because they are the best cases for my iPhone. I have my phone with me at all times, so any case is like a fashion accessory. The Pielframa case is the only case which is protective & functional. I would LOVE to have one.

yybenedb no está en línea Stack level 1
    I want a Pielframa Case because it appears to be the first case that actually compliments the Torch rather than just contain it.

wifi no está en línea Stack level 1
    These cases are obviously made from special hand selected leather and to be hand crafted is an extra bonus. I'd love to wrap my iPhone 4 in one of these beautiful cases. Let me know when you make cases for the Apple iPAD's. I'd hate to have a jealous gadget. : ]

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ... a comment from "moi" ...

This contest has drawn a good response. I notice lot´s of new members coming to Pinstack. I just hope "newbies" (very welcome all) do decide to stay, enjoy Pinstack and contribute to the Forum. Really !

The draw for this 1 CASE will be on the 1st December. It will be at midnight GMT. So for most of you in the US and Canada, in the afternoon of the day.

Keep your eyes peeled and Pinstack on your monitors...

Thanks all !

web3221 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I had a Pielframa iMagnum for my HD2 until my new puppy BrittanyMarie2 worked her way up on my desk, and i guess she thought it was one of those rawhide bones i bought her all the time. And to "pour additional salt in the wound," BM2 then took my wonderful iMagnum and proceeded to try an bury it in my flower bed outside. Bm2 is now family, and will be around a long time - fortunately she is almost out of her destructive stage - it's been a little expensive, and i am saving my money so i can get another iMagnum case. Maybe by christmas or new year. BM2 gets no Rawhide Bones anymore, now; if there were some sort of a 12-step program for puppies, we would be regular attending members. I still care for her dearly, that will never change. I certaintly miss my iMagnum, thanks and take care. web3221
    Last edited by web3221; 11-18-2010 at 04:52 PM. Reason: proper tense wording

Quiara no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2039C538
    I want a Pielframa case because I've been on the search for a case that reflects my personality and this is it. It's classic, stylish and sensible without being boring. It's just a good, solid case that provides good, solid protection -- all while looking more like an accessory than a protective covering. They're gorgeous!

moembamba no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    I am my local Blackberry Guru , between ebay sales of Black berry prioducts , my co workers pretty much buy any thing I offer them . Having this case can show them what they can get . So contact me and ill provide my address . I own a TORCH 9800 .Thanks for your consideration .

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast