malimal no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23dfe901

Advertisement

want to make people envious at work..lol

ra033107 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    241D1ABB
    I want a Pielframa Case because they are classy, stylish and would enhance the look and feel of my BlackBerry Curve. Pielframa cases are the ultimate luxury accessory.

froussy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    215540af
    I want a Pielframa Case because ... I have a torch and I love gadjet and "luxure". I always want to protect to the best my devices and be a "show off".

Also, i didnt find any cases here in Canada that look pretty good.

djransom no está en línea Stack level 1
    I want a Pielframa Case because it looks incredible on the iPhone 4. I've had many cases for my i4, but this is the best one I've seen yet. The case is stylish, protective, and the color is very refreshing. This case would be the final piece needed to complete my iPhone 4.

donaldmoncur no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204CCCOC
    I want a Pielframa Case because I cannot afford a new car this year. The first lady and I will have a new baby in the house in a few weeks so we are appreciating her as our Christmas gift. At the same time, my Blackberry Bold 9700 will be getting neglected, so I figured a nice case would keep it company while I am on paternity leave. Thanks!

cdncableguy no está en línea Stack level 2
    I want a Pielframa Case because I need to protect my 9700 and this is one smoking way to do it. What a beautiful looking case!

batrad no está en línea Stack level 1
    I want a Pielfarma Case because the current Otterbox on my BB Torch s**** big time and hurts my fingers..

jls75076 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24324BE2
    I want a Pielframa Case because it is so awesome.

BGunnells no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    22B7FD25
    I want a Pielframa Case because I demand the finest things in life. Whether tooling up and down the Autobahn in my Pininfarina Ferrari P4/5 or vacationing in Dubai at the Burj Al Arab, I accept nothing less than opulent perfection. It is in this regard that I find the Pielframa Case so utterly desirous. The supreme sleek lines, sturdy construction, lavishly beautiful textures, and masterful leather craftsmanship all come together deliciously in a perfect storm of preeminent distinction, making this case a prime example of choice superiority and excellence.

OK, but seriously, it really is a stunningly handsome case, and in these tough economic times, one which I would not likely be able to purchase on my own. Carrying this very smart case would help open doors to opportunities for me to advance my career. While it may not necessarily increase my standing in the community, it would certainly go a long way to increasing my own sense of self-worth; a measure of confidence onto which a price tag can never be attached.

Please consider me to receive the Pielframa Case. :-)

-=BG
    Last edited by BGunnells; 11-17-2010 at 12:26 PM.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Lots of great posts from newbies and long-time members alike! Keep 'em comin', guys!

Oh, and for those of you who are new, or have been members awhile and haven't posted much, please stick around, not only for the deluge of contests like this on the horizon, but for the content of the forums and your participation therein. PinStack should be your final destination for all things smartphone!

It's because of the loyalty of our long-time members that we have been around so long and we will continue to be here for a long time to come if you all, as incoming members contribute and participate in the forums, conversations and helping your fellow Stackers!

Gman_vimb no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have been looking for a sweet case for my Motorola Milestone (Droid in the US) and this one looks like it! Thanks PielFrama for offering up a free case to one of us! Looks like a stellarly good product.
    Greg

tthoreso no está en línea Stack level 1
    I want a Pielframa Case because the other cases I have had for my iPhone 3GS look worn out and unprofessional in a short period of time. The Pielframa Case case look very professional and durable and would look perfect in any business environment.

huracan no está en línea Stack level 3
    I want a Pielframa Case because nothing feels better than real leather protecting my gadgets. One for my blackberry please.

c0rinne no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240C94BF
    I want a Pielframa case because I recently broke the screen on my iPhone and needed to have it fixed. This case looks like a beautiful way to provide a bit of added protection for my iphone's new screen.

integrity no está en línea Stack level 1
    The Pielframa Case is best looking holder that I have seen for my BB Curve. The case supplied with my smartphone is now cracked and ripped and a total embarrassment to have others see. I would love owning a Pielframa Black case.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast