Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

I want a Pielframa Case because it is a fine specimen of top quality leather. ... Smartphone News forum

mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

I want a Pielframa Case because it is a fine specimen of top quality leather. I have the Otterbox, but would love the Pielframa, because I want to be up close and personal with the screen on my HTC desire. This flip case would be nice.

Lifestyles no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24D2ED97

Thumbs up I want a Pielframa Case because...

I want a Pielframa Case because I have had my Torch for over a month now, and all I have for protection is my Best Skins Ever, and an ancient 7290 Holster. WT_? I am so shocked and surprised that good cases for the Torch have not been popping up sooner! But Voila!!! WooHoo!!! Ya Baby! Pielframa has risen to the challenge and have given us something worthy of our superbly, fabulous, blingy and addictive Blackberry Torches! Have I said Ya Baby! yet? how about Woo Hoo? Oh.. OK... I did. But really! looking at the pics of this case for the Torch has me feeling warm and fuzzy inside. Actually, it has me feeling warm and fuzzy in other ways that we wont talk about here. I can imagine now the voluptuous feel of that soft, warm animal skin... kinda like wearing a fur coat without being splashed with red paint. But then again, maybe I can order the red case, or splash some red paint on my black case. LOL... Sorry PETA... it's not going to happen. Once you go Black, ya never go back! (cases people... I'm talking about cases. sheesh. I know a few of you went there, tsk tsk tsk ;-)

But seriously... nothing says Technology Addict more than a brand new, uber cool phone safely wrapped nice and secure in decadent and soft leather.

Picture this if you will... I am cruising through town on my Big Black Motorcycle on a hot summer night, and I pull up to my favorite coffee shop...

My blue LED's are lit, the paint is polished and chrome is catching the moonlight. People start to gather... I get off the bike and all eyes are riveted... not on the bike, not on the chrome, but to my hip. I take off my helmet and shake my head like Farah Fawcett from Charlie's Angels. People start to approach to ask but I put up my hand to stop them. I raise an eyebrow... I look about smiling and say...

"Yes... It's a Pielframa..."
    Last edited by Lifestyles; 11-18-2010 at 01:37 AM.
    [FONT=Georgia]Peter
    Lifestyles PC Services
    Pin: 232B3889

[/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia]950, 957, 6710, 7100, 7210, 8700, 8300 & 8310 Curves, BOLD 9000, 9800 Torch![/FONT]

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ^^^ wow ! Whadayasay after all that ?

bilal no está en línea Stack level 1
    My Torch is not just another phone; it is an investment. I use it for business and personal use. It is a beautiful phone, of course protecting it is important but if you can do so using an equally beautiful case why not and that too that comes with a holster. That is just amazing.

azlindner no está en línea Stack level 1
    If I had a Black Peilframa Case, not only would I fit in better with my Moleskine loving colleagues, but I'm hoping my 2 year old SON would find it less appealing than the shiny front and back of the iPhone 4 he so adores.

Glen8 no está en línea Stack level 1
    What a wonderful contest! I want a Pielframa Case because having had two of their cases before I know just how meticulous the craftsmanship is. There is nothing else like it on the market in North America. The cases are expensive but worth every penny. Every time a new case for the iPhone or iPad (both of which I own) comes out and is reviewed on the various user groups, I read them and think, yes, but, it isn't as good as a Piel Frama! I can't tell you how many times with my iPhone 3GS case people have commented on how nice it is. And now I have an iPhone 4 and would love a custom-colour case for it.

mcgvector no está en línea Stack level 1
    My BB7100i desperately needs a designer case to dress it up some, and to help contain the steam that powers it!!!!!!

OriginalLucy no está en línea Stack level 3
    I love the Piel Frama cases,I want a Piel Frama case because I had one for my Dell Axim a few years back and it was gorgeous. I am now sporting a Blackberry 8520 that would look just great in one of these cases. Here's hoping.
    Last edited by OriginalLucy; 11-16-2010 at 07:31 PM. Reason: add more to the comment

marke no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2b77e2db
    I want a Pielframa Case because my BlackBerry rarely leaves me and I would love to have such a beautiful "home" to keep it in, and be proud of it!

Drasadex no está en línea Stack level 3
    I want a Peilframa Case because my Otterbox Commuter Case is starting to fall apart, and I want something better. (I don't want my Torch to get damaged). And this would suit my needs: Stylish, sleek, and best of all, compact (it looks like it would be pretty strong). If I win, I would like one for my Torch.

Lizzdmc no está en línea Stack level 1
    I want a Pielframa Case because ... it looks real classy! I also believe that it will be very protective for my brand new HTC HD2. I would really love the red one - all my accessories are red. I have never tried the Pielframa brand, but I would certainly like to begin by winning one.

Dasher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21F6D890
    I want a Pielframa Case because, it's aspirational. I have never seen a product crafted close to perfection. If it's a case, it must be, Pielframa!

Rosco no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2206E9AE
    I want a Pielframa Case because it beats the hell out of the current silicon cover I have for my Blackberry Bold 9700! These cases are unbelievably fantastic and look well worth the price tag for them.

thbauer no está en línea Stack level 1
    I want a Pielframa Case because it would make a fabulously beautiful Christmas gift for my girl friend who eschews using her stock black BB case. It's just TOO black for her to find in her pocketbook. A red one would suit her need to a T.

aboxoflogic no está en línea Stack level 1
    I want a Pielframa Case because !es increíble! - My cold, nude, and shivering Blackberry Torch has been patiently awaiting appropriate clothing for his own beauty and this is the hands down most gorgeous case I've seen for him. I definitely hope you can help me help him with this designer case so he looks like a model down a runaway proudly strutting his stuff...

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast