Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I want a Pielframa case because, well, the BlackBerry Torch is the most beautiful BlackBerry ... Smartphone News forum

BearCub no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

I want a Pielframa case because, well, the BlackBerry Torch is the most beautiful BlackBerry to date and I can think of no better way to enhance that beauty than with the likes of one of these gorgeous cases from Pielframa!

I know I will be the envy of all my friends when I win this case and we are out together, texting our friends. They will all be so jealous of me when they see how sleek and stylishly my new Pielframa case wraps around my Torch!

Thank you for this great opportunity!

Ashleigh

three3peat no está en línea Stack level 3
    I would love The Pielframa Case for the iPhone 4 for 2 reasons
    The first is because the case is Beautiful , the second reason is because there is a person in my neighborhood who buys everything I do . I dont know why but I had an Otterbox case for it then he bought one I started rocking it plain with Zagg on it he started doing the same he copies everything I do (the list goes on or its just in my head) and I would love for him to figure out where I got this case from
    Last edited by jblackfish; 11-17-2010 at 08:03 AM. Reason: bold font

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    These cases are nothing shy of gorgeous! I'd love to carry my Incredible around in one of them. (I'm a Moderator on PS so if that disqualifies me so be it but I had to try.)
    Sorry JB. Mods aren't allowed to enter, doggone it.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    These cases are nothing shy of gorgeous! I'd love to carry my Incredible around in one of them. (I'm a Moderator on PS so if that disqualifies me so be it but I had to try.)
    Ya see JB ? You guys (include RogerG and Chokem) wannabe mods...and then, no sweeties for you !
    ...but I´m sulking ! Tried...

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Wow, I want a Pielframa case for my BB Torch 9800, because it is the best looking case I have seen so far, and I know they are well made and tough as I bought a case from Pielframa years ago for my HP IPAQ and it is still going strong, keeping the IPAQ looking good. Great craftmenship and good quality.
    (thank you Pielframa and Pinstack for running the contest).

siver no está en línea Stack level 3
    I want a Pielframa Case because being in Canada, we have absolutely no cases for the Torch just yet. It's the latest and greatest looking case I've seen in a long time and I know that it will last for the life of my phone, b/c I've purchased products from Pielframa and they are still going strong. Additionally, how often can you choose the perfect colour for a case that you want and then, have the option of getting what you were looking for??

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by delfim View Post
    Ya see JB ? You guys (include RogerG and Chokem) wannabe mods...and then, no sweeties for you !
    ...but I´m sulking ! Tried...
    I TOLD you Del!!! Tryin to get chokem in trouble!
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    Guess i'm glad i'm not a MOD lol I can still have a chance to win cool stuff
    Apple iPhone 5C 16gb (Green)

Follow Me on Twitter

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    I TOLD you Del!!! Tryin to get chokem in trouble!
    I'm still the naughty kid on the block...

crappy no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    25fc9879
    i'm kinda against leather as i don't care for the smell and the ethical reasoning behind animal skin but if it's from artisans like italians i'm sure it was done for a good cause in the best possible way

I want a Pielframa Case because my work blackberry 8530 came with a different model case and doesn't fit. I abuse my screen so have left the original plastic that it comes with on but it's starting to fray plus i have scotch taped it to the device.

My particular model is not on the website but i'm sure the 8520 would do if i actually won. there's no point in me entering the other gps telenav contest as my service is with telus which is not functional with this program plus work disabled the gps on the blackberry but google maps still works.

davidjohnson no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    30666B3D
    I just upgraded from my Storm 1 to the Torch... very, very sweet - & my BB case holds the torch as well, but Pielframa looks like so much nicer a product.

Could I please have one?

Love, hugs & kisses to Torch & Pielframa.

DJ

DallasFlier no está en línea Stack level 1
    I just got my new Torch about 10 days ago, and I'd love this Pielframa case for it for one simple reason. The best business smartphone on the market deserves to be carried in the best case - even if the list price for the case is more than I paid for the phone!

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Quote Originally Posted by crappy View Post
    i'm kinda against leather as i don't care for the smell and the ethical reasoning behind animal skin but if it's from artisans like italians i'm sure it was done for a good cause in the best possible way

I want a Pielframa Case because my work blackberry 8530 came with a different model case and doesn't fit. I abuse my screen so have left the original plastic that it comes with on but it's starting to fray plus i have scotch taped it to the device.

My particular model is not on the website but i'm sure the 8520 would do if i actually won. there's no point in me entering the other gps telenav contest as my service is with telus which is not functional with this program plus work disabled the gps on the blackberry but google maps still works.
    ...The´re Spanish, just next door to me ! The leather is processed after after the abattoirs eliminate the skins after meat processing.
    Your concerns are legitimate and lot´s of us share your ideals.

land no está en línea Stack level 1
    I want a Pielframa Case because the sad little nylon runner's pouch that has survived my Curve 8510 and my Bold 9700 is on its last legs. I have these fabulous phones, but a ratty-looking nylon pouch that looks like it should have some crumpled up dollar bills and some spare change. I can't represent with this old sad sack: it's time to give my baby some class.

vikkam no está en línea Stack level 1
    I want a Pielframa Case because my smart phone(Blackberry) is special and needs extra special case which is stylish, beautiful, feels like leather.

If my blackberry is happy, so am I. :-)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast