• 1 Post By lak611
  • 1 Post By dushdavj
  • 1 Post By dushdavj
  • 1 Post By Delfim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMsLA...e_gdata_player... Smartphone News forum

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada

I love Apple, but funny is funny. A must watch video.

Advertisement

lak611 likes this.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    "Bad Internet" is just hilarious.
    chokem likes this.
    Laura

Follow me on Twitter @lak611

PIN/ID
    nada
    Bless her heart, I hope she got her "Apple Five".
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I hope some nasty salesman doesn't sell her the Apple 4 'cos they ran out of Apple 5's.
    chokem likes this.
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

PIN/ID
    nada
    Dave, do you think she would know the difference at this point? LOL.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Wow. Just. Wow.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    If you put her in a crowd at Apple stores her voice wouldn't be heard.
    It would be a chorus line!

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    She probably wouldn't notice as long as it had the Apple logo on it. I found it sad when Jimmy Kimmel showed people that owned the 4S another 4S telling them it was the 5 and they were all saying how much better it was. The thing is though this is happening everywhere from politics to consumerism, people no longer go out and investigate what is good and what isn't they just follow the crowd. How many people in the street could tell you who is running for President, or who their running mate is, or who the Prime Minister of Britain is, or what is the capital of Denmark? I don't know why there is no longer an interest in what is around you, or in what is going to affect your life in the future. Today we live in the information age, we have instantaneous access to a world of knowledge via our cellphones and the internet, and yet we do not want to use it, it is so easy to find the answer today, you don't have to find the nearest library, find a reference book and look things up any more. Yet people instead prefer to play games, have apps that make stupid noises, or report on twitter that they are about to go to sleep, please please let the world change, let us all wake up and appreciate what we have, what is available to us and make use of it!
    RogerG likes this.
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    You´re absolutely right. Let me tell you about something that I've discussed and battled over the last few years. And then I, and many million others were´t enough to change the tide.
    University. With the Bologna Accord (agrrement) Licenciatures (graduation) was a 5 year course. Theory and practice. My eldest two kids went through that, and then progressed to Master degrees, Post Graduates and they´re now busy with Doctorates.
    My youngest is at University at through this new accord he´s got 3 years to get his licenciature. And then his Masters if he´s up to it.
    3 Years? What?
    You know what the consensual answer was to our queries?
    Internet. If you don´t know you can look it up.
    Damn!
    dushdavj likes this.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    ^^^ Maybe you don't need to have the knowledge in your head anymore, so instead you should be taught how to assimilate knowledge, how to understand and investigate what is true and what is false, how to question what you are shown, and how to use the knowledge for the greater good. Let us hope that the satellites will not be shot down, that the power grid will not die one day, and that sunspots wont destroy our wireless communication, because if these things do happen, we will all be lost.

+ Reply to Thread