+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...ors-of-the-Day... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: iPhone 5 - Rumormongering !

Advertisement

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    If the pattern holds true, the i5 will be released in June/July of this year. It has for the last several years, don't see why they would deviate.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    S´Right Glenn. Until then I´ve got lot´s of rumors to fill pages...

Drasadex no está en línea Stack level 3
    If this iPhone is really going to be released, hopefully it will be better than the i4.

mizmellyjelly no está en línea Stack level 3
    zzzZZ.... here we go again....

Rumors of i5 is already out and Apple is still limiting their stock to Canadian carriers so consumers who still want the i4 are still having trouble getting their hands on one. Once they realize i5 is just around the corner, then these poor iphone crazed customers are going to hold out for i5 and probably wait endless months AGAIN to get their hands on this generation.

Apple is lame.
    Last edited by mizmellyjelly; 03-21-2011 at 01:48 PM.
    ..miz melly jelly™..
    Carrier: Rogers
    Device: rooted HTC Inspire 4G
    ROM: Virtuous Unity v1.27.0 with Sense 3

TwitterGoogle+

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ^^^ yep ! And for more reason than we care to name. Crapple clients are suckers for (enduring) punishment.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    I swear, this forum has turned into a Android site,

I've had them all and by far the iPhone is the smoothest and most polished. For the average consumer to the nerd that likes to hack, the iPhone fits the bill.

The iPhone5 will be nice but I don't see a radical change in design. To me I think a few good spec increases, Dual Core CPU(A5) for sure and if they can somehow figure out how to put a bigger sensor in the camera would be awesome. MP don't mean anything when you have a small sensor.

i don't see a big jump in anything else, no need for 1GB of RAM. The iPhone4 runs as smooth as silk on 512MB. Specs aren't everything, it's how the software handles it al that's the key. Someone should let Google know this.

Flame on, I know it's coming.

mizmellyjelly no está en línea Stack level 3
    hahaha...I don't see any reason to flame ;P

Everyone has their own opinion...and I'm still a loyal BB user!
    ..miz melly jelly™..
    Carrier: Rogers
    Device: rooted HTC Inspire 4G
    ROM: Virtuous Unity v1.27.0 with Sense 3

TwitterGoogle+

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Hey BHP, don´t "flame" up ... this site is for all of us. Because Android, in my personal opinion, is what suits me better now, I had the Apple products and was quite happy with them until...
    I´m fickle !
    But PS is a great place for all, be it Apple, RIM or Google. As well as Symbian, webOS and Bada, and etc. etc.
    Opinions are opinions...

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    All I know is that I used RIM devices for 5 years. I now use an i4, this is my second one, and I have had ZERO problems with either of them. They are without a doubt, the smoothest device I've used. Some folks like Berries, some like Apples and some like Robots. It's OK with me, I'm happy with mine-you be happy with yours.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by mizmellyjelly View Post
    zzzZZ.... here we go again....

Rumors of i5 is already out and Apple is still limiting their stock to Canadian carriers so consumers who still want the i4 are still having trouble getting their hands on one. Once they realize i5 is just around the corner, then these poor iphone crazed customers are going to hold out for i5 and probably wait endless months AGAIN to get their hands on this generation.

Apple is lame.
    Quote Originally Posted by delfim View Post
    ^^^ yep ! And for more reason than we care to name. Crapple clients are suckers for (enduring) punishment.

Wannabe iPhone device users hating on the real deal which spawned to the creation of their silly shenanigans...now, that's lame
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

+ Reply to Thread