+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...ding-Customers... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Article: iPhone 4 Device Pricing New and Upgrading Customers

Advertisement

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Ordering 2 tomorrow morning and will be anxiously waiting for the delivery person to show their smiling face come next Thursday the 24th.

I can't wait to try out the Multitasking, video w/flash and the FaceTime video calls feature.

Here is an AT$T Video outlining some things users may have questions about when buying or upgrading.

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    srl - I'm thinking of pre-ordering as well and having it shipped, my only fear is you have NO CLUE as to how many people are ahead of the line when you order, there lies a chance that you might not get it on launch. What do you think?

PIN/ID
    Retired
    I think it will probably depend on your area and how large it is or how small it may be. I'm in an area that is not that large.
    My Town is 40k and DSM is only 500k so its probably a little different than a very large City. It's a crap shoot or a toss up i guess.

I think I'm just gonna reserve it and pick it up, it worked very well for me last time, A LOT easier/quicker than I anticipated....so, I've decided.

ventz no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    I am not impressed for some reason. I expected SO much more...
    From 3G to 3GS I can sort of understand, but two "tiny" upgrades in a row...

IDK why, I just expected 2x better hardware. Ex: 10-12hours on 3G battery, and a faster CPU, better speaker phone, better sound piece, etc..etc..

I think i will be looking at android 2.2 again or stick with the iphone 3gs.

Also, i've heard that the multitasking makes the iPhone very sluggish

ventz - It's a pretty big update if you ask me. It has a much better screen, longer battery life, better camera with flash, front facing camera, noise cancellation mic for better call quality, it records HD video, faster/better processor, thinner/lighter.....sounds great to me

PIN/ID
    Retired
    Here is a little iPhone 4 luv in the new screen size for wallpaper

iPhone4.jpg

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I also expected more from this shenanigan. I wanted it to have a hand that springs outta the to wipe my you know what and flush toilets for me but i guess I can't have it all lol
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

Lol @ raton

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    So, if I wanted to get the new iPhone 4 for me and my husband on a new family plan, I couldn't because they will only let me have one?

ventz no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by beeshabo View Post
    ventz - It's a pretty big update if you ask me. It has a much better screen, longer battery life, better camera with flash, front facing camera, noise cancellation mic for better call quality, it records HD video, faster/better processor, thinner/lighter.....sounds great to me
    Don't get me wrong -- it's cool, but there are already 2-3 devices out there that have these specs and features. I guess it's just not ground breaking.

PIN/ID
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    So, if I wanted to get the new iPhone 4 for me and my husband on a new family plan, I couldn't because they will only let me have one?
    Should be able to. One Phone per line is what the person at the AT$T Store told me today. That's why I'm buying 2 one for and one for another family member.

PIN/ID
    Retired
    Seems so many are placing orders the servers are DOWN!

It's a good thing but also a bad thing if you are trying to place an order or two or three.

Keep trying or visit your local store instead. I even tried using the new Apple Store iPhone App and it said try again later.

aferm no está en línea Stack level 2
    FYI I went to the at&t website this morning and got thru with no problems. Placed my order for my phone quick and easy. The only thing I didn't notice is if there was an option on color. I ordered a black 32 gb phone, but didn't see an option for a white one if your so inclined. Tried apple.com this morning and it was down. tried calling apple, they were closed at 7:30 est. Hope this helps.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast