+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...e-Last-Quarter... Smartphone News forum

  1. #1
    Delfim's Avatar
    Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Posts
    14,886

    Article: iPad 2, PlayBook Gobbled Android Market Share Last Quarter

    Advertisement




  2. #2
    djghettoredneck's Avatar
    djghettoredneck no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    6
    In my eyes my PlayBook is the best tab out and it just keeps getting better.

  3. #3
    jfcooley's Avatar
    jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,479
    Both the ipad 2 and the Playbook are solid devices. A little surprising to see Android drop, but honestly there isn't that much difference between the models. Hopefully ICS will improve sales if it does turn out better than honeycomb.

  4. #4
    dushdavj's Avatar
    dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Posts
    2,283
    Quote Originally Posted by djghettoredneck View Post
    In my eyes my PlayBook is the best tab out and it just keeps getting better.
    It's solid but it is lacking several things that would make it even better that should have been there from the start, with the delay of OS2 release till February 2012, less people will look at it as a competitor.
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

  5. #5
    lak611's Avatar
    lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    PIN/ID
    no more
    Posts
    1,370
    Quote Originally Posted by dushdavj View Post
    It's solid but it is lacking several things that would make it even better that should have been there from the start, with the delay of OS2 release till February 2012, less people will look at it as a competitor.
    The fire sales have already begun. RIM is having a buy 2, get 1 free sale. They claim it's for "businesses", but there really is nothing to prohibit consumers from buying them if they really want them.

    I really do not see businesses buying them even on sale as long as native email, PIM, spell-check, and copy/paste are missing.
    Laura

    Follow me on Twitter @lak611

  6. #6
    dushdavj's Avatar
    dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Posts
    2,283
    Quote Originally Posted by lak611 View Post
    The fire sales have already begun. RIM is having a buy 2, get 1 free sale. They claim it's for "businesses", but there really is nothing to prohibit consumers from buying them if they really want them.

    I really do not see businesses buying them even on sale as long as native email, PIM, spell-check, and copy/paste are missing.
    It does have copy/paste you must be thinking of the early IPhones

    Its the autocorrect that bugs me....I can live without native e-mail as I can "Bridge" from my BB, it's just annoying the continual delays
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •