+ Reply to Thread

Hello everyone... I know long time no hear huh? So I am in need of ... Smartphone News forum

tiascurve66 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME

In search of my next phone

Advertisement

Hello everyone... I know long time no hear huh? So I am in need of a new phone, my contract was done back in October. So I have a blackberry 8900 that my friend is using until he gets a new phone I miss it. I am currently using this old, old iphone 2g. I've looked at the Torch but not really played around with it. I read some good and bad stuff about it and I am still not sure. Oh and I still have At&t , I trying to hold out to see what is on the horizon but I am getting bored with this iphone. Can you guys give some suggestions?

Thanks
    BB Girls Rule !

We Don't Tolerate Scum

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    The Torch seems to be a love it or like it type phone, sounds like you are into touch screens. There are alot of good ones out there, is a keyboard important to you? I haven't had the opportunity to play with a torch either but would like to

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    The touch was a learning experience.. I went from a 8900 to it so I was very use to the keyboard. I still not that good with the touch. I want something with a large screen though. My eyes are as young as yours lol
    BB Girls Rule !

We Don't Tolerate Scum

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    well then you are way old cause mine is 60, the bigger screen is appealing to me as well but someone would have to give me one cause I have been out of work for 18 months

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    ha,ha, well my eyes ain't that old lol. I hear you on the getting one for free and you know that's one reason why I haven't switched to something new. I enjoy not being in contract as well. I guess I will hit up craigslist to try something else out. I read that at&t will have some new 4g phones out soon.
    BB Girls Rule !

We Don't Tolerate Scum

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Hi Tia, the 9800 is a nice device. My .02, wait for some of the new models to drop on AT&T if you can. The 9780 is already on TMO, and should be on ATT soon. It's like a 9700 (my personal fav berry) on steroids. It should be sooner than the others RIM has coming.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

+ Reply to Thread