+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...-Palm-For-1.2B... Smartphone News forum

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Article: HP To Acquire Palm For 1.2B

Advertisement

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Well, I'm glad to see that WebOS isn't getting shelfed. I am very interested in seeing where HP takes this though.

jhall1986 no está en línea Stack level 3
    A new ipaq??? i hope so

MissBlackberry9630 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30cad226
    I'm interested to see what HP is going to do with the Web OS as well. Its not the greatest OS I have ever used, but I do think that it has a lot of potential.

captain_tinker no está en línea Stack level 2
    Oh No! There goes Palm... What a waste. Having worked for HP in the past, and having used their version of a "smartphone" the iPAQ, I have to say, that Palm isn't going to last long. the iPAQ was bar none the WORST excuse for a smartphone I've ever had the displeasure of using. I've seen the latest Palm devices, and even though I am not at all a Palm user, I use BB's instead, I do think they are a fantastic smartphone, and I'm sure a lot of people like them and use them. They sure as heck are a lot better than the iPAQ. Seems thats the only way HP has been able to get anything lately, buy someone else with a superior product, then mismanage them to death. This is really too bad.

+ Reply to Thread