Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...lster-Combos!!... Smartphone News forum

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

GIVEAWAY!! Win One of FIVE Seidio Innocase Surface Case/Holster Co

Advertisement

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Thanks Roger and Seidio, it will be fun to read the reasons why

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I suppose to post in this thread means post on this Pinstack thread and not on Twitter. So here goes:

" Since my iPhone 4 is made of glass,
    A Seidio case will protect
    And give it a final touch, with class.

My doubt is if the Seidio case
    Will ship over the sea
    Since I'm out here in the wilderness
    I hope Seidio delivers,
    And answers my plea."

There... I'm waiting.

Thanks Rog. Also my appreciation to Seidio in collaborating with PS. Way to go...
    Last edited by Delfim; 01-27-2011 at 01:52 PM.

shaunburger no está en línea Stack level 1
    I found the Seidio website some how one day and ordered a case and holder for an older Blackberry. Since then I have had several different Blackberry's and have ordered cases and clips for all of them from Seidio. I am going to buy an iPhone next week and will be needing a case and clip for this phone also. I have been to your website and seen that you do offer one that will fit the Verizon iPhone so my plan is to buy one. It sure would be nice to have one for free. The other thing that I wanted to say is that I have sent several people to your website to buy your products because they are made so well. Anytime I pull out my Blackberry from the clip, everybody around me ask "where did you get that". I always give them your website because as you know your name is on the back of the case and clip. Good idea! I hope I win one.

Thanks,
    Shaun

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I have already dropped my Bold several times face down and suprisingly no scratches or dings yet. I would love the combo to avoid this in the first place.

r4h3 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Followed Seidio on twitter @9podder.

Seidio cases are eye catching, lightweight and will provide all round protection for my new iPhone 4. Plus it will make a statement of my taste in high quality and well designed products. I need not look any further for a solid and durable case to protect my investment. Thanks!

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD
    I need a case that's durable, comfortable and stylish. I think Seido Cases meets those requirements. I've read many great reviews about their products. I would love to find out for myself.

Artemus1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Very Nice, great color assortment! This is actually the first time I have seen one of these cases. Hard to find a good looking case that has a professional look as well. Would be a definite eye-popper pulling that bad boy out in the middle of a room full of BB users / co-workers. Looks like it could take some punishment as well. Would be extremely pleased to win one & will definitely look into getting one of these cases for the old B&C's (Ball & Chain's) iphone. Thank's for the opportunity Pinstackers!

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    The Torch is badly in need of one of these as am I....you rock SEIDIO!!!!!

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    i want one, i broke mine the same day i ended with a ligament rupture on my left knee when i felt down the stairs..... which was a couple days ago

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    What if you don't do "the twitter"?

Untitled-1.png

I would love one of those cases for my torch
    Looking for Wallpapers or Icons for making themes? I can help!

Truth + Clarity = Power

If you are going to take the time to respond... take the time to actually understand that to which you are responding.

BoSoxFan82 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Me me me mr pleeeeaaaase!!!!!! I have a Moto Droid X and have been looking firs great case but have been stuckbetween an otterbox at which I had for my 9700 and iPhone 3gs and they are awesome. However, everytime I askedfor others opinion of the "Best" case for a phone people have said the Seido is the best. I would love to try one on my droid x.

In desperate need
    DONNY

Kimberlee no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well I've always been a leather sleeve type of girl, but it's time to try something different for my gorgeous White Torch..........

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    This would make my Droid X so much safer!! However being a Mod I can't win...Good luck everyone!!

Drasadex no está en línea Stack level 3
    I would love one of these cool cases for my Torch. That way, I can protect the phone from drops and scratches.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast