Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I would really love to have this app. Then I wouldn't have to borrow my ... Smartphone News forum

1supermom no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

I would really love to have this app. Then I wouldn't have to borrow my husbands phone to get online.

LA_BELLA_ViTA no está en línea Stack level 1
    I won this last year or two years ago on Pinstack and its WONDERFUL. It helps so much because in my rural area, some places can't receive high speed/DSL, which sadly includes me. So I just tether my phone and use its internet as a source to use my internet on my laptop and PC desktop. It all pretty much depends on where you are and how great your network service is as far as how fast your internet will be. I sometimes constantly get kicked off because of heavy notifications coming to my BBerry but its an easy fix, just constant and annoying. Not sure if I would have paid 50 bucks out of pocket for it (kinda expensive but for the quality its worth it); thank god I won it here! Hahaha but good luck to whoever gets it this time around!

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4
    Being a volunteer with the CAP we lose our internet all the time a really could use this as a great backup

jrtudor no está en línea Stack level 1
    This looks like a product that all our blackberry users could benefit from at work, saving us money in the long run. Saving money is always a good thing and a free app is also great!
    Thanks for making the great app!!

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Last two days to enter!

Last day! Get your entries in! Drawing will be held tomorrow!

jhartloff no está en línea Stack level 1
    Being on the road a lot for work, it is always frustrating to not always have an internet connection, and I feel foolish to spend extra money on an aircard, when I have a phone that can do the same thing. With Tether, it allows me to do that.. I just have not been able to buy the software yet, but the demo worked very well, even on the Greyhound I was riding at the time!

BBQueen_ICT no está en línea Stack Professional
    I am a BES consultant and provide pure "remote" BlackBerry Server support for my clients. The Tether software would be an INVALUABLE tool for me and my clients *=)

kathryn0915 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Wooo-hooo another contest!!! Luv it!!! Just "liked" Tether on FB - don't do twitter...I would soooo luv a copy of the tether - as i was able to use a version of it (or something similar) this past xmas when boyfriend & I were coming back to texas from new orleans...he was driving the rv and i had nothing to do but waste time...he gave me his iphone, which his company paid for the internet on and allows him to tether his phone to his laptop when out of town so they do not have to pay exorbitant internet fees...any way, i was able to watch movies, surf the net, answer emails, play on fb, etc., killing about 5 of the 8 hours in the rv!!! would soooo luv to have Tether for my torch...so i wouldnt have to depend on being allowed to use bf's phone when we on the road traveling!!!

btw - i also shared the pinstack fb page as well as "liking" and sharing the tether fb page!!!

kuryakin no está en línea Stack level 1
    Would appreciate being able to add this to my storm

You're in, Illya! I'll give a few others some opportunities, too, before we shut 'er down!

good afternoon - any news yet on the winnerS??? just curious...thx

No, I'm leaving it open awhile longer. Will announce winners tonight.

oky doky...

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast