Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...ry-and-Android... Smartphone News forum

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

GIVEAWAY!! Tether for BlackBerry and Android

Advertisement

tavella81 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Tether would benefit me with Android since there is no native USB tethering. I bought Tether when I had a Blackberry, would like an Android copy too. Free is great.

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Good luck everyone!! Get to posting!! :-)

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Being able to tether my laptop to my torch with this easy to use client would be sweet. Have it all preset so all I need to do is plug in my device and connect to web, it would make my business so much better. I cant even explain how important it is that I have access to the most important website "PINSTACK.COM"

mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3
    Tether would be great so I could flash back to stock HTC Sense, which I like, but no tethering or wifi hotspot.

scrid2000 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Tether would benefit me because my apartment is on my universtiy's wireless network, and they block EVERYTHING. I had to use my phone to download greenpois0n to jailbreak my ipod. It'd be awesome to win Tether.

bluemoon1964 no está en línea Stack level 3
    i also would love to have this app for my blackberry torch, so i could connect to my laptop while im away from home and on vacation. )

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I will give this a go even though I have access using either my Bold, or my iPod Touch or iPad with WiFi on all 3 devices.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I would like this app so I can connect while travelling during the summer without having having to pay for hotel WiFi even though I have 3G on both my Bold and iPad (I got the WiFi +3G model but still would like to have it as a backup).

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    30 copies, folks! Let's keep those entries comin'!

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Hi Rog, count me in - for 2 Androids...(snigger...) The Desire Z (Vision in the US) and Wildfire (snigger, snigger !)
    Tell you all about it...later ! Now, I´m gonna update my profile...before you say something again.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    I have wanted to have this forever! I go to my mom in laws often and she has no web access for my laptop. Since I work from my laptop on the WWW, its essential I stay connected. With all the recent medical stuff I have going on my bills are quickly growing higher and higher, so I haven't bought many apps recently. This would be awesome!

Del 2 droids??

IronManCC no está en línea Stack level 1
    As hard as it is to believe, some name brand hotels (...some which charge $100+ per night) STILL want to charge you for Internet access! Having Tether on my Droid Incredible would save me from having to spend $10-15 per day for something even most Mom & Pop operations give you for FREE. I would be eternally grateful if I won.... :-)

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    I would love TETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could then make use of my laptop at the cottage (when it warms up just a lil bit)....Plus I need to be able to ban other Premium Pinstackers in grand full screen style at a moments notice (cuz u never know when the need arrises....) Please bless me with a copy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    I would love a copy of tether....... A friend if mine has it and I'm really impressed with how well it actually works. He not only uses it for email and general web surfing but he has also used it for watching movies on hulu. The movie only froze twice for about 30 sec. while it was buffering.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast