Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Nice Giveaway JB, I may do the same next few days . .... Smartphone News forum

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Advertisement

Nice Giveaway JB, I may do the same next few days . .
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

JavaBratt no está en línea Stack Professional
    Thanks! Good luck if you do the same. Hopefully you have better luck with it than I did LOL ;-)
    iPhone 5C | iOS 7.0.4
    iPad 3 - 32GB | iOS 7.0.4

Theme Support Info

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Always a problem, people dont read destructions . Maybe the response is a sign of the lack of interest in BB music, I hope for RIM's sake this is not the case..On the good side more people are joining, you never know they could stick around and like it.
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    To enter, simply leave a comment stating why you think you deserve to get an invite

I believe this is the key line than JB is looking for. Which I've yet to see in a post so far anyway. I'm interested as well but every app I load on my Bold is a Battery killer

JavaBratt no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by dushdavj View Post
    Always a problem, people dont read destructions . Maybe the response is a sign of the lack of interest in BB music, I hope for RIM's sake this is not the case..On the good side more people are joining, you never know they could stick around and like it.
    The lack of responses was actually a surprise to me considering it seems to be all people are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaMag View Post
    To enter, simply leave a comment stating why you think you deserve to get an invite

I believe this is the key line than JB is looking for. Which I've yet to see in a post so far anyway. I'm interested as well but every app I load on my Bold is a Battery killer
    Yeah I think that is also what makes a BlackBerry a BlackBerry LOL! Since I've went from the 8530 to the 9650 I can safely say that battery drain must just be a general BlackBerry thing.

I've been using the Music app for a few days now and while I do like it, the streaming music does do a number on a battery, both in regards to temp and charge. You can cache songs to you SD card, which I imagine would cut down on this a lot, but then it makes it seem rather pointless to have the app IMO. Unless all you want to do is see what songs your friends listen to. But I do think it will go over well with the teen crowd. Guess we will just have to wait and see ;-)
    iPhone 5C | iOS 7.0.4
    iPad 3 - 32GB | iOS 7.0.4

Theme Support Info

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12