+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...lpha-Available... Smartphone News forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Article: Fennec for Android Pre Alpha Available

Advertisement

Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I am a fan of Mozilla's software and glad to see they're still serious about developing Fennec for Android. Funny thing is, it sounds like they're having the same bugs as the guy who ported this over to Android about a month back. Wonder if they used him in getting this release ready.

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    I hope its worth the hype. Opera is slow for me all of a sudden. It was blazing fast when it was released, but now; my regular android browser is faster than Opera. I hope Skyfire puts one out for android too.

Right now it's super buggy, and lacking in a lot of functions. They are looking for feedback as they develope it. Right now this is only for those who like to experiment. Skyfire had been leaked, I have it, don't remember where I got it though. I will see if I can find a link.
    Twitter? My Apps List

AndroidUser no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm taking a wait and see approach. It will be interesting to see what it's like after it's debugged.

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    I'm a huge fan of FireFox, I'm using it now lol. But Fennec is definitely not ready for the market. I guess that's why it's still in Alpha huh, lol. The 10 almost 11 mb app size has definitely got to change. I think I'll wait for the official release unless they make a smaller sized beta version.

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Supper slow, it must be an Alpha bout to install and wait for a betta beta :-)

green_light no está en línea Stack level 3
    I would love to see Fennec in beta. I just tried the Alpha version and although it loads pages fairly quickly, it's still quite buggy. I can't even exit out to my home screen and go back into Fennec. Definitely looking forward to it in the future.

I played with it for a few days, but deleted it. Once installed it's like 34MB, huge resource hog! Once they slim it down some I will try it again.
    Twitter? My Apps List

+ Reply to Thread