+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...-t-wear-a-suit... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: Editorial: Dear RIM, I'm your customer and I don't wear a suit

Advertisement

Great editorial. I don't think RIM will go the way of Palm, but they are in a position where they need some radical change. The writer's idea of using Android on the newer high-end Berrys really is good - very similar to what the other drowning company, Nokia, is doing by starting Windows Phone 7 in 2012. Along with other BB addicts, I'm hoping for some big stuff from RIM! But will we see it? Dunno . . . .

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Hi Mark! Good to hear from you...

ajaxn2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    This is a great write up and i agree. I have loved my BB since I started using them back in 98. I on the cusp if wanting a new type of device as alot of the software companies are making their Professional Apps for Android and Iphone. I hope that RIM brings the thunder with their new products.....they have till June with me and then i am due for an upgrade. I will not be going to IPhone but Android platform is starting to look really good to me.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ^^^^ As an avid user of BB, defender and sometimes stubbornly non receptive to new alternatives, I also lived the dream that RIM would, sooner or later, bring out something captivating and out-of-this-world.
    I got fed up eventually...about a year ago.

+ Reply to Thread