+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...ch-OLED-screen... Smartphone News forum

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator

Article: Dell Thunder explodes Android with 4.1-inch OLED screen

Advertisement

Les
    Les no está en línea Stack level 3
    Nice android going to at&t how sad

The Dell Thunder may beat the N1 to Android 2.2 http://www.ozcarguide.com/technology...one-android-22

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    Ladies and Gents; My next Android device. I am certain that dell with not disappoint me with this.
    I love the big screens. HD2 is a whopper with that 4.3" screen. everyone I show it too is blown away.

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    I saw on other cites that Tmo will be getting this too. I hope its true; I really hope its true.
    I agree with you, too nice for ATT.
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

Vrmithrax no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3133AA47
    AT&T needs good smartphones (if nothing else to help their customer base understand that there are other good options besides the iPhone), so I can't fault the decision to support that network...

On the other hand, I'm rather sad about the whole deal. I have to stick with Verizon, and not just for corporate account reasons - I need a network that doesn't completely suck in the backwaters places I have to go, and AT&T or T-Mobile fail miserably in that department. You would think Dell might have an ear to the ground and listen to the constant grumblings of network coverage issues with those networks, but apparently not. They probably figure "if it worked for Apple and Google........."

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    Man this phone looks pretty sweet! Glad I'm on ATT maybe I'll have to try it out.

It would be great if both ATT and TMO got this phone. I would love to check it out. I didn't know that Dell even made cell phones. But I like that the screen size is not as big as the HD2, but bigger than the iPhone. It seems just right.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Hmmmmm. I own a Dell desktop and a Dell Studio laptop and really like the quality, and since this is going to drop on AT&T and I just so happen to have another UG in August...............hmmmmmm. (still keeping my 9700 though)
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Can't wait for more details, wonder if they will cripple it like the other ATT Android devices. I can't get excited without knowing if it will be like the Backflip, stripped of some Android freedoms and goodness and loaded with ATT bloatware....
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Dell came out swinging. and I think they have a solid device here.

with that said and this being one of their first smartphones, they are going to want it to reach the consumer the way they intend it to. They have too much riding on this to make that mistake, and if they do let At&t ruin it with bloat-ware, well.... they are idiots and deserve to fail.

When is this phone coming? I still think it's HOT!

+ Reply to Thread